Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Shopkins Chapter 1

 
"Dum dee dum dee dum... Cleaning the mart floor..." Sweet Corn hummed, wiping a towel over the shopping mart floor.

Suddenly, Sweet Corn found some whipped cream on the floor, right where she had been cleaning.

"Wha- WILBUR WHIPPED CREAM!!!! YOU GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" Sweet Corn yelled.

Wilbur jumped down from the second shelf and landed on Barbie Breakfast Muffin.

"Sorryyyyyyy!" Wilbur said, getting off of Barbie.

"It's okay. Like I always say, a muffin is never a muffin without some... Additives. Is this... All-natural whipped cream?" Barbie said.

"Nope. It's just chop full of sugary delight!" Wilbur said.

"Oh. Not fitting for breakfast, but I can save it for dessert." Barbie said.

"What did you need me for, Sweet Corn?" Wilbur asked, turning to Sweet Corn.

"You completely RUINED my hard work! No one does whipped cream mischief like this besides you! I worked hard all morning to get this floor clean!" Sweet Corn said, pointing to the mess.

"Oops. Sorry, Sweet Corn. I took a bit of a stroll today." Wilbur said.

"If you're gonna stroll, use a STROLLER, okay?! I can't afford any more shop slip-ups!" Sweet Corn said.

"Why have you suddenly gone all shop-must-be-perfect-no-whipped-cream-on-the-floor-or-I'll-be-super-mad-at-you on me?" Wilbur asked.

"Because! This shop must be spit-spot-perfectly-perfect at all times, or we'll have to take down our shop posters saying 'satisfaction guaranteed'!!!" Sweet Corn said.

"Wow. Okay. I'll just check the check-out counter and see if Kooky Cookie is there. I haven't seen him all morning." Wilbur said.

"Okay, but TAKE. THE. TOWEL. WITH YOU." Sweet Corn said, shoving her towel into Wilbur's little stubby Shopkin hands.

"All right, all right, calm down, Mrs. Popcorn." Wilbur said, rolling his eyes and walking to the check-out counter.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

2 comments: