Saturday, June 3, 2017

Storm the Fortress Chapter 2: Notgoodnotgoodnotgood!!!!!!

 
"Woohoo! I can feel the wind flowing through my hair! This is great!" I said, happily steering the ship as I flipped my hair away from my face.

I saw the island appear from the distance, and I saw snow and a lighthouse on the island as well.

"Snow? I've never seen snow in my world before! Maybe I could play in it if I'm allowed!" I said, jumping up and down in excitement.

The lighthouse was made out of glazed terracotta, and it was red and black. A big red light came from below the roof of the lighthouse, mirrored with red stained glass.

"Oh my! Red means evil. I better get my diamond armor on." I said, going down to the Captain's Cabin.

I opened a chest and there lay my full set of diamond armor along with a diamond sword.

I got kitted up and then jumped off the boat and landed safely in my little mini bathtub-sized boat.

I arrived at the island and jumped out of the mini boat. I had hoped this was safe territory, but the color schemes said not.

I observed the material the lighthouse was made out of. Red and black. Whose colors were those? GASP!!!! DARTH VADER. THIS WAS DARTH VADER'S ISLAND, YAAAAAASSSS!!!!!

Suddenly, I heard leaves rustling. Well, the ground was covered in them, so someone was coming. OH NO SOMEONE WAS COMING!!!!!!! WHATTODOWHATTODOWHATTODO!!!!!!!!

I hid behind the lighthouse and crouched so my in-game tag couldn't be seen. I slowly peeked from the back of the lighthouse and saw a girl with black hair and brown eyes, and black armor with purple accents.

"Is this HER island? Did I just find her?" I whispered to myself.

"You know, you're a very loud whisperer." I heard a voice from right next to me.

I turned around and saw the girl standing there.

"GAH!!!! WHERE'D YOU COME FROM!!!!" I screamed, jumping up in fright.

"Two feet back, isn't it obvious?" She said.

"Who are you? A-and what is this place?" I asked, stuttering.

"Whoa, whoa, chill. I can tell you're not from around here." The girl said.

"No, I'm from another island. My name's Bella and I come from Bella's Kingdom, the main island of the world. I'm friends with a talking cat and his name is--" I started, but was interrupted.

"STAMPY?! Holy cow, haven't heard that name in a while!" The girl exclaimed.

"Yes, he's a very close friend of mine." I said, nodding.

"Sorry to interrupt your story, but I don't think you're authorized to be here." The girl said, looking to her left and then to her right very quickly.

"Why not? I'm coming in peace, honestly! I just wanted to explore!" I said.

"SHHH! QUICK!!!! CROUCH!!!!" The girl said, crouching and going against the lighthouse wall.

I wanted to ask what was going on, but that would be too noisy.

I crouched against the wall as well and peeked out from the edge of the lighthouse.

"Not over THERE, look up!" The girl whispered.

I looked up to the balcony of the lighthouse. Up there was none other than... HIT THE TARGET?!?!?

"Oh my gosh! NO! You're right! I SHOULDN'T be here!" I shrieked, uncrouching in horror.

"What! What do you mean?! You said you were 'coming in peace', remember?!" The girl said.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect HIM to be here!" I said, pointing up to the balcony.

"Hit the Target, you mean? I know him! But trust me, he CAN'T see you here. Not if you know Stampy Cat." The girl said.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"Follow me!" The girl said, running off.

I followed close behind.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just had to say that. There was no way I wouldn't have thought Darth Vader was behind it. Haha, lol.

      Delete