Friday, June 2, 2017

The Gummy Blog #1

Note: Before reading this, please note that this was for your entertainment and I, Bella, wrote this myself. HAND ON HEART PROMISE!!!!

Hiya! My name is Gummy and I'm a dinosaur!

I am a purple T-Rex, and I absolutely love candy! Yum!

Bella and I met the other day in her world, Bella's Kingdom. She was scared at first, but I told her it was okay because she was friends with a talking cat (what was his name? Shampy Mat? Sturdy Sat?).

Haha, I think she got the point. Talking animals like us mean well (except for that rotten Killer Bunny Bella was talking about. That guy seemed nasty.)

Aaaaanywhooooo, Bella let me create my own Minecraft world and gave me a dinosaur hoodie character (in which I loved oh-so-much!).

In Minecraft, you can build ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING!!! The only limitation is your imagination (so I hope there are minds out there that are more creative than mine, otherwise the limitation is very close to the ground.)!

Don't panic! Bella will still be posting on her blog. "Why are you posting here" you might be asking.

Bella let me do my own blog series on here! It's really cool. I'm surprised at how much there is to do! I mean, you can post pictures, upload videos, and SO MUCH MORE!

I look forward to seeing you in my next post, where we will be checking out other fun stuff to do!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!



1 comment: