Wednesday, May 30, 2018

News on my series "Stampy and Bella"

 
Okay so, I really enjoyed writing that series. I was tempted to go back and continue writing it, but then I read the previous episodes and I don't think it's continue-worthy... So I'm sorry to say this but Stampy and Bella has been cancelled.

DO! NOT! WORRY! (imagine me clapping once in between words lol)

I'm only cancelling the series because I want to reboot it. It's gonna have the same type of concept but with actual logic.

Take the first episode of Stampy and Bella for example. For some REALLY odd reason, my character was gullible and got fooled into thinking a massive iron building is a princess ruin. WH- Dude. That's just weird on so many levels. Even in real life I'm not dumb enough to believe a skyscraper is a donut in disguise or something. I'm sorry but there's not been a lot of logic to that series. So that's why I have to reboot it (and hopefully save it).

But yeah, thought I might make a post before I reboot the whole thing because who knows, maybe some of you actually liked it. Don't worry, I won't be deleting any of the previous chapters and episodes so you can always feel free to go back and read them and take a trip down memory lane if you'd really like to. :)

This series got up to 25 episodes and 9 original story-starter chapters explaining how the two characters, Stampy and Bella, met. The 25 episodes are their adventures in the wonderful world of Minecraft. I haven't updated that series in a while so it might take you some scrolling to do to get to the story.

Anyways, that's all for now! Thanks for reading this update.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Think Play Bazaar about how to relax yourself before bed. Develop a routine to help yourself calm down and unwind. Tinnitus can affect peoples' ability to get to sleep or stay Satta King sleeping.

    ReplyDelete