WELPPPPPPPPPP I haven't posted here in foreverrrrrrrr-
Last time I posted I was 13! Before ma good ol 14th birthday!
at least i think so i mean idk-
But HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's been too long. Way too long.
And yes, I'm 14. I'm old now :,)
Literally every single post on here nowadays is a "HEY I'M BACK" "HEY I'M FOR REAL BACK NOW" "IT'S BEEN TOO LONG" post. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get some real gud content on here.
I don't blog as often because I'm way too busy (busier than I should be) with my daily life and making video content n stuff. EDITING TAKES TIME, CHILDREN, LESSON OF THE DAY LEARNED. IT TAKES LOTSA TIME BOI.
My gash I don't even know why I'm posting. I'm not even bored. I could seriously be playing Club Penguin Rewritten right now.
And yes I play that game ;)

ALSO CLUB PENGUIN ISLAND IS SHUTTING DOWN,
IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY.
JUST LOOK AT THIS FREAKING SIGHT!

You guys don't know the half of the tears that emerged from my EYEEEEESS while reading this.
I thought it wouldn't be until 10 years until CPI closed. BUT I GUESS 1 YEAR WILL HAVE TO DO.
At least on November 15, 2018, they're giving everyone free membership. HA! AND YOU THOUGHT DISNEY WAS ALL ABOUT DA MONEY MONEY MONEY!
I also play Webkinz ;w; I'm so childlike.
i don't have the plushies because my parents think i'd never use em.
A-NY-WAY!
I'm just gonna watch some YouTube now. OH YEAH ANOTHER THING HAS CHANGED, I'M ALLOWED ON YOUTUBE NOW YEYYY XD. It's the best freaking thing everrrrrr.
Thanks for reading? I guess? XD
I'm not gonna do the whole outro I used to do on all of my posts because I find it extremely unnecessary now. So please just deal with just a smol, quick,
Bye.

Play Bazaar The Vicks also has a calming effect for many people which is an added bonus Satta King .
ReplyDeleteCreating a customized ringtone and offering it to your customers is a great way to make mobile marketing fun and unique. If you have a personalized voice message you've just released for a promotion, they'll know exactly who's calling when that personalized tone rings aloud. There are all types of programs you can find to assist with this. Satta King Play Bazaar
ReplyDeleteWhen sending a email as part of your marketing campaign, do not use a casual font. You want customers to take your product or business Satta King Play Bazaar seriously, and they probably will not do that with an uncommon font. Pick out a font that is well known, such as Times Roman Numeral, Arial or Verdana.
ReplyDelete