
I woke up with a groggy feeling in my light pink bed. The wool was so soft, I didn't even want to get up. Aaagh, mornings are the worst. I think it's safe to say I'm not a morning person. But duty calls...
"Stampy? It's time to wake up." I sat up, rubbing my eyes.
Stampy was already awake, grooming his fur. He stopped when I spoke.
"Oh, good morning. I've been up for an hour already." He jumped up onto my bed.
"Why have you woken up so early? Don't you like sleeping in usually?" I asked.
"Usually. Today's not a normal day." Stampy smiled.
"How's today not a normal day?" I raised an eyebrow.
Stampy put his paws in the air and exclaimed, "International All-You-Can-Eat Cake Day!"
I laughed a little. "That's not a real holiday."
"It is too! So are we gonna get baking or what?" Stampy started jumping up and down.
"You can do that, since it's your holiday. I have work I need to do." I got out of bed and walked downstairs.
Stampy followed close behind me. "What work? I remember two years ago or something you had no work to do and we could freely go on adventures all day long!"
"Stampy, I'm fourteen years old. I'm not the twelve-year-old you once new. People change and mature and get more responsibilities." I reached downstairs and started analyzing the world map on the wall.
"But I'm older too! How come I don't have responsibilities?" Stampy rolled over and laid on his back.
"Because you're a cat. Cats don't usually have duties to do. However, I, on the other hand, have lots to do, especially since I'm the owner of this world and need to deliver care to all of the people and animals that live here in order to maintain a working ecosystem." I explained.
Stampy grumbled. "I miss the days when you were fun. Remember the day we defeated the Ender Dragon together for the first time?"
I thought back to that day. Yes, it was a pretty nice day. Slaying Endermen, shattering energy crystals, and delivering hits to the huge black dragon, all with a lovely shiny diamond sword.
"Yeah, I remember that. That was a simpler time... I barely had architectural skills, my buildings were more simple with flat rooftops and barely any design. I had so many dogs... And Cookie and Cupcake were really cute together back then."
"Yeah! Why can't we just... revert back to that time? I miss it. I miss the old you. I really miss all those amazing adventures we went on together, lighting portals to different worlds and exploring all things uncharted." Stampy rolled over again, and this time laid on his belly.
I looked down into Stampy's sad eyes. It was clear he was extremely upset because he couldn't spend as much time with me.
"Tell you what Stamps, after I'm done with my duties for the day, I'll take some time to adventure with you." I suggested.
Stampy's eyes immediately lit up. "Really?"
"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." I promised, quoting Pinkie Pie in the process, because I did that a lot back in the day.
"Oh thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait!" Stampy skipped off to the kitchen, probably to bake some cakes.
I smiled. At least I made Stampy happy. Now it was time to make the rest of the world happy.
...
After so many hours of work, I was finally done. I had bred animals, worked a shift at my custom Pizza Hut, fished for some fish for the ocelots of the jungle I had planted, taught at the school... Everything was done. The sun was almost down, though. Oh, shoot. I had promised Stampy I would adventure with him. Well, it looks like I wasn't sleeping that night, because that's the only way I could possibly make time.
I rushed back to my castle, gave my guard cats a quick pat, and walked inside.
"Stampy?" I called out. "I know it's late, but I can still make time for our adventure!"
Stampy came running down the stairs. "Finally! I was waiting all day after I made and ate cakes so much that my stomach started to hurt!"
"You really shouldn't be eating that much cake, Stampy... Sugar's like poison for your body." I facepalmed.
"You can't tell me what to do. Anyways, look what I found." Stampy pulled out some Eyes of Ender.
"Where did you get those?" I was shocked that Stampy got ahold of such a thing.
"I was bored today, so I went to a nearby cave and fought some googlies. I managed to get some Ender Pearls. I also had some Blaze Powder in a chest, so I crafted these." Stampy explained.
"Man... I forgot completely how to craft those."
It was true. I had forgotten a lot of crafting recipes except for basic ones like wood planks, crafting tables, furnaces, tools, that kind of thing. I barely know how to craft a fence anymore.
"How long has it been since you've played Minecraft?" Stampy asked.
"A long time. So long that I've forgotten a lot of crafting recipes and gameplay mechanics. I still know the basics, but I'm not as pro as I used to be." I shrugged.
"I'll re-teach you some crafting recipes later. But for now, let's go. I found a dungeon underground, and saw an End Portal that hadn't been lit yet. We're going to revert back to the old days." Stampy ran off.
"Stampy! Wait! I--" But he was already gone.
Oh well.
All I could really do was follow now.
Play Bazaaris dream project of Satta Kingwhatever how they do what I think this one should not be wassteless.. Enjoy the Amazona and Flipkart viral product for the best discounts. Get more best updates of heavy disounts that is play bazaar. Find it now.
ReplyDeleteSatta King Now is the time to enter into it. Here are some tips that you can use to get Play Bazaar you started with your mobile marketing plan.
ReplyDeleteRub Play Bazaar a small amount of Vicks VapoRub on your chest before bed. If your tinnitus is related to TMJ, sinus issues, or problems with the eustachian tube, then the ointment will help relieve your Satta King symptoms.
ReplyDeleteMeet your customers where they are to increase your sales. Mobile marketing is a necessity for most businesses today so you need to be up to speed on them. Local search for products, with immediate sales resulting is fast becoming a popular method of shopping for consumers. If you are not search-able to them on mobile, you will miss potential sales! Satta King Play Bazaar
ReplyDeleteHow do you get started in email marketing? Well, reading this article is a great first step! We've filled it with tips, tricks, techniques, secrets Satta King Play Bazaarand strategies which will arm you with the tools you need to boost your profits and increase the traffic to your online presence in no time flat!
ReplyDelete