Hey guys! I know I haven't posted since the, how do I put this nicely... total Club Penguin closing freakout that lasted an entire post (an entire day, actually, the freak would NOT go away).
But I'm back, and I'm calm... I think.
It's just that Club Penguin is LITERALLY the best website ever, and I don't want to lose it, no matter how good a reason they have for shutting it down.
I calmed down after a few hours, but then freaked out again the next day when I went on my computer, seeing that Club Penguin closing was NOT a horrible, horrible nightmare.
To be honest, I kind of wish it WAS a nightmare. Then I could just WAKE UP and have this entire FIASCO done with.
But, sadly, it's all reality. And in reality, you can't just wake up from your worst nightmare (if it had come true, which is my case 😫😟😧😨😱).
So, enough chit-chat about the past. I'm kind of over it now.
I've got my blog, which is a website too. And, thankfully, it won't close. I decide when that happens, and that will be NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that's a pretty long time.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment