
WHAT?!!?!?!?!??!!? WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!?!?!?
OH MY GOSH WHY NONONONONONONONNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
THIS STINKS!!!!!! HARD!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S LPSO ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, this stinks.
Club Penguin is c-c-c-c..... CLOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DISNEY?!?!?!?!? YOU HAD TO BREAK MY HEART!!!!!!
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME MY HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN!!!! THE SECOND. TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[pant] [pant] [pant]
Okay... I'm good now...
NO I'M NOT!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY PARENTS PAID FOR A YEAR'S MEMBERSHIP AND YOU'RE CLOSING DOWN ON ME?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
YOU'RE THE WORST, DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HEART-BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[cries]!!!!!!!!!
ARRRRGHHHH!!!!
Sorry, had to let that all out.
But SERIOUSLY!!!!!
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HOW THIS BREAKS PEOPLE'S HEARTS?!?!?!??!?!
IT BROKE MINE!!!!!!!!!!
NOW MY HEART IS DOUBLE BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so angry at you, Disney.
SO. VERY. ANGRY.
[sniff] [sniff] WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! (that was me CRYING!!!!)
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet! (don't worry, unlike Club Penguin, MY site will never close. I'm not like Disney.)
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment