Stampy and I ran towards the hill of the island.
"Do you think it's in the hill or something?" I asked.
"Look, there's mossy cobblestone. We can mine through that." Stampy said, pointing towards a patch of mossy cobble.
"Let's get to mining, then." I said, mining out a hole in the cobblestone with my pickaxe.
I braced myself for what could be inside, but nothing was in there. Just a staircase going down.
"Well. I guess we go down then." I said, walking down the stairs.
"Hmm. Usually mob spawner caves like this don't have stairs... do you think it's man-made?" Stampy said.
"Could be." I said, shrugging.
Once we had reached the bottom of the stairs, we had reached another underground room.
"Oh... Stampy... it's your worst nightmare... a maze." I said, making it sound super terrifying.
"NOOOO I HATE MAZES!!!" Stampy complained.
"Relax. There are only two paths from here. I'll go to the left, you go to the right." I said, walking towards the left passageway.
"Okay, sounds like a plan." Stampy said.
I walked through the passageway, my diamond sword in hand. You never know when you might come across some monsters in a dark, damp, creepy passageway.
But seriously, let's think logical for a second.
Has anything ever gone wrong when it's nighttime, you're trapped away from the googlies, and you're looking for a mob spawner to destroy, and then you SPLIT UP in a DARK CREEPY MAZE?!?!?!!?
Pfft, nah. XD!
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment