Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!
Ahem. One minute. Just swallowed a bit of YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
Okay, I'm calm.
They're coming out with a Minecraft MOVIE?!?!?!?!
Sadly, it's coming out in 2019, which is like... I don't know... Two years from now?
Well, it could be a longer ways away.
But still!!! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!?!?! I'M LIKE, THE BIGGEST MINECRAFT FAN EVAH!
I'm so glad Daddy picked up the latest issue of the Minecraft magazine, or I would never have heard about it!
Sadly, the article in the magazine doesn't tell me what it's about or what's going to happen. No spoilers allowed, I guess.
Well, they can't have a Minecraft movie without the Ender Dragon. I mean, what's a Minecraft movie without an Ender Dragon!
I guess I'll have to find out in 2019.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment