I caught up with my new puppy and picked her up.
"You can't just go running off like that, you understand me?" I scolded, putting the dog back down next to the front porch of the cottage.
The puppy gave a faint whimper.
I looked at the cottage. It was built with a mix of dark oak and spruce wood, with flowerpots on the windowsills and either side of the porch step.
"It's very cozy. And look, the windows are made of stained glass! Whoever built this must be really fancy." I said, gazing at the cottage.
The new dog barked and jumped up onto the front porch.
"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to take a look inside." I said, shrugging.
I peeked through the window and saw your average house. Furnace, crafting table, more flowerpots, hedge plants made of leaf blocks in some corners, and a staircase that led to the second floor.
"It does look pretty inside of there. I wonder who lives here?" I said.
I knocked on the spruce wood door. No answer.
"Maybe whoever lives here isn't home or something?" I wondered aloud.
The dog barked.
I knew that spruce wood doors can't lock, and that I could just open it and walk in, but that would be very rude.
I knocked on the door again, but still no answer.
I sighed.
"Fine, I'll just open the door." I said, opening up the door.
The room looked very pretty from the inside. It looked cozy and natural, and it seemed to fit in with the meadow biome outside.
"Ooh, this IS a nice house." I said, petting my dog as she came inside and barked.
Suddenly, I saw something on the table in the corner. It was black with purple spots, and was oval-shaped (well, as oval-shaped as you can get in Minecraft).
... It was an Ender Dragon egg.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment