Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Stampy and Bella Episode 12: Captured

 
I woke up on an obsidian floor.

"Ugh... What happened...?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

Suddenly, I remembered everything.

"Egg! Stampy! Fire! Campsite! Bunny! Hostile! Cornered! Blackness!" I shouted.

Wow. Craaaaazy outburst.

"So I was taken out by this Killer Bunny, and then respawned... wherever this is?" I said, pacing around the small 2x2 chamber.

I noticed that the walls were made entirely of obsidian, and I didn't have any of my tools on me.

"Where did all my stuff go?" I asked myself.

All I had in my inventory was a few carrots and baked potatoes. Wait... carrots...

"These carrots are what I wanted to give the Killer Bunny!" I said, pulling out the carrots.

I looked up and saw the Killer Bunny itself looking down on the chamber.

"Hey! You're that rotten little bunny that wanted to KILL me! It's in your name!" I said, pointing up at the bunny.

"Hah, glad you figured that out." The bunny said.

"Wait, you can TALK!?!?!?! Is there more stuff about bunnies that I don't know about?!" I shrieked.

"I should think so. Everyone I've brought here is exactly the same, reacts the same way, knows the same amount of things. You're no better than that orange cat." The bunny said.

"Wait... WHAT?! Orange cat?!?! Are you talking about STAMPY?!" I shrieked.

"I don't focus on the names. I have enough on my mind. But I did question the orange and white cat about what he knew, but he didn't know anything about the bunnies." The bunny said.

"That's definitely Stampy. He doesn't know too much about the bunnies. I don't even think he's SEEN one before." I said.

"If that's so, then I probably shouldn't blame him. Us bunnies are very rare in this world. Most of us had been kept as pets, and every day would be greeted to a deafening squeal of... ech. Cuteness." The Killer Bunny said.

"So what's your deal, huh? Why'd you kidnap me? Why'd you attack me and Stampy?" I asked.

"Because that's what I do. See, I'm adorable but deadly. This means that everyone thinks I'm fine until they figure out that I am NOT passive. Just like you and that cat. I have to say, though, that cat was immediately onto me. I must say, I'm impressed at how quickly you figured it out." The Killer Bunny said.

"I bet you're working for the evil Hit the Target, aren't you!" I said, pointing at the Killer Bunny.

"Who the what now?" The Killer Bunny asked, cocking its head to the side.

"Hit the Target. He's Stampy's nemesis and now mine as well. He blew up my town and launched googlies into my house." I said.

"Oh, the destruction. I don't think you get it. I did that." The Killer Bunny said, smirking.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Nope, no more chatting. I gotta eliminate you before you destroy every last nerve in my body." The Killer Bunny said, pulling a lever.

Dispensers popped out from the walls of the chamber, then started pouring lava.

This was it.

I was about to get killed by the bunnies.

Which, by the way, I never thought would happen. I love bunnies, in case you were curious.

Just not this one.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment