Tuesday, March 21, 2017

What a beautiful sight... My death screen.

 
One minute I'm alive and healthy, the next split second (maybe even sooner)... [Sigh]...

The End Crystal BLEW ME UP!!!!

Full health to POOF! GONE!

Why did they make it so hard in the End lately?!?!

And a few seconds before that, the Ender Dragon FLUNG ME through the air!!! It took all my self control NOT to SCREAM in real life.

It might take me a while until I'm ready to face the Ender Dragon (and the death messages that come with it) in Survival mode.

The worst part is that when I pile up to get the iron bar crystals, I'm gonna HAVE to be blown up to get rid of them.

So I'm gonna have to expect more death messages like this.

A LOT more.

[Hard Sigh]...

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment