Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Stampy and Bella Episode 9: The Meadow Cottage

 
The maze was dark and made of cobblestone, mossy cobblestone, and cracked stone bricks. It looked pretty old, so there could be a mob spawner somewhere in there.

I walked through the thin hallways of the maze. It was a tight squeeze, the hallway only being one block wide. Luckily I was able to move about the maze.

I suddenly came across a huge corridor. It seemed to extend forever, and the ceiling was very high compared to the one in the maze.

It still had the same block pattern of the maze, but it didn't seem to have twists and turns.

I had found the end of the maze.

I walked along the corridor and looked around. Cobblestone, stone bricks, and more cobblestone. It all looked so old and had a huge loss of color.

It looked like an adventure map I had built a while back. How is it that all adventure maps look old and medieval? Why can't there be a modern adventure map?

I reached the end of the corridor and a wooden door. I looked through the small window of the door and saw a beautiful meadow biome.

I opened the door and breathed in the amazing fresh air. It felt good to be out of the maze and into the sunlight again.

"I sure hope Stampy can find his way out of the maze soon. I should stand by. He could be coming any minute now." I said to myself.

Suddenly, I heard a growl and a bark.

I turned around to see a wolf with snowy white fur.

I stood still and grabbed a bone from my inventory. I reached out and laid the bone in front of the wolf.

The wolf happily accepted the treat and a red collar formed around its neck.

"You're a good girl, aren't you?" I cooed, bending down to pet my new dog.

I then thought about collar color. I needed some dye. But there were no flowers anywhere.

I looked over to a lake and saw some squids happily swimming in the water, each leaving ink sacs behind.

"Hmm, some ink sacs would be perfect to dye your collar." I said to the dog.

The dog barked and shook her fur happily.

I went over to the lake and decided to talk to the friendly, passive squids.

"Don't mind me, just grabbing a few ink sacs. My new dog could really use a different colored collar." I said, picking up an ink sac.

I dyed the dog's collar black. The dog looked at her new collar, barking happily.

"Now what should I call you? Hmm..." I wondered aloud.

I suddenly heard voices from a nearby meadow cottage.

"I wonder who that is? I thought me and Stampy were the only ones on the server." I said.

The new dog rushed over to the cottage, barking loudly.

"New doggy! Wait!" I whisper-shouted, running after my new dog.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment