Thursday, November 3, 2016

I'm a Pony Chapter 1

 
Hey guys! Welcome to a new series. I'll let you guess what it's going to be about. Yep. Another one of those stories. This one will be more interesting than Guardians of Harmony, don't worry :D! Enjoy.

I looked deeply into the picture hanging on my wall. Six very good friends, hugging. My only friends in the world. I missed them. I walked up to the poster and put my hand on it. I could've sworn it glowed a little, but I wasn't too sure.

I looked away from the poster for at least a second, then turned back to it. I didn't want any witnesses of my tears. Suddenly, the picture seemed faded. The colors were a little muted, like a wet sponge just dried out. And left there for an hour or so.

I don't like a faded picture very much, so  I took it down so I could replace it.

But then, it DISAPPEARED! Sounds crazy, right? NOPE. NOOOOOOPE. All that was in my hands was a pile of sparkly pink and purple glitter. What...?!

"What the! How'd it... I mean... Why'd it..." I stammered in shock.

Suddenly, the glitter started FLOATING. Oh gosh. What EVEN!!! Amy Lee kind of what EVEN!

It floated around me, as my room faded into white. Okay, I don't like faded, glitter-turning posters, but fading my room is just CROSSING THE LINE.

I felt myself changing and transported somewhere. Goodness, this is magical. For some reason, I stayed quiet and waited for this to be over. But it wasn't over.

The white darkened. I couldn't see past it. It darkened until it was black. I was dreamlessly sleeping for who knows how long.

...

Suddenly, my eyes flung open. OWIE! Why did it have to be so BRUTAL!

I surveyed my surroundings. Green, shady grass. Big trees. Forest Canopy. Bushes. Timberwolves.

WAIT. TIMBERWOLVES!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, that wouldn't surprise me. I was just SCARED. Those things are LEAN, MEAN, BITING MACHINES!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't really care whether I was in another world or in mine, right now I had to RUN.

But first, survey of BODY. That's important.

And THEN I can run.

I looked down and gasped. No, there were no timberwolves on my lap. I wish!!!

I was a pony. Of course.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

The timberwolves must have been pretty startled, so they rushed off.

"What is going on?!" I whisper-shrieked.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment