Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Three Worlds Chapter 1

 
Hi. My name is Sabrina. My two sisters, Alex and Amy, both wanted to go to this lost temple full of legends and secrets for our next vacation. So of course, two against one. Luckily, I had some spare money for a tour. Amy was the most excited. She was bouncing up and down in her car seat on our way there.

"Amy! Stop jumping! You're gonna break the car!" I scolded, punching her lightly in the arm.

"Owie! Hey, quit it!" Amy fussed.

"Oh come on, I didn't do it that hard." I said, rolling my eyes.

I'm the oldest of my sisters, so of course I'm the babysitter. Alex and Amy are both pretty young, both in fourth grade. I'm in high school, so I'm the most responsible of all of us.

"I can't wait to get to the temple! I heard that some people even get stuck inside!" Alex said, putting nail polish on her nails.

Alex is absolutely obsessed with polish, and anything she can put on as makeup. So of course she was wearing blue eye shadow and green nail polish today. Ew, what a terrible mix of colors. And I thought Mom's Cabbage and Onion Casserole was disgusting.

"Kids, stop talking and let your father drive." Mom said.

Speaking of Mom.

I gave Amy a look that said, 'I know what you're up to'.

She gave me a look back that said, 'Na, na, na, na, na, naaaaaa!'.

"Oh, c'mere you!" I said, tackling my little sister right from my car seat, which was on the end of the aisle.

"Sabrina!" Mom scolded.

I got off Amy and crossed my arms.

We arrived at the parking lot. Yeah, I know it's weird that they made an amusement park for the temple. It's not like it's a big deal.

"What even is this temple called?" I asked, turning towards Alex, who I could trust not to be as silly and argumentative as Amy.

"No one really knows. It's kind of undefined." Alex said.

What'd I tell you? It's like Alex is from another WORLD than Amy. Come to think of it, we're all pretty different. That's nothing I'll complain about, I'm happy with who I am.

At least, for the moment...

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment