Sunday, November 6, 2016

THE GREATEST. IDEA. EVER.

 
Hey guys! I just had an amazing idea!

I was thinking about Minecraft and Stampy lately, so I had an idea about it.

If I can improve my impression on Stampy's voice (it's a little stiff at the moment), I'm going to get an orange cat in Minecraft.

I will get a name tag, get an anvil, name the name tag stampylongnose, and give it to the cat.

And I will record our adventures together :D!!!!!

Although each episode will be pretty short.

Because stupid Blogger won't let me post videos larger than 100 megabytes.

So yeah.

A minute an episode.

Sorry.

That's how Blogger works, unfortunately.

And that's the only way I can upload videos of ANY SORT to the internet.

My first Minecraft let's play video was caught on my camera and uploaded to Youtube, so that's why it was six minutes.

But I promise, this will happen when I improve on my Stampy accent.

And sooo sorry if it's so bad!

I'm so bad at impressions.

I can only say "Alright, mate" in my English accent.

And Stampy will be a challenge, because he's fast and talkative.

NO OFFENSE STAMPS!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR VIDEOS :D!!!!!!!!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment