Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I HAVE THE NYAN CAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TITLE IS OH SO VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE THE NYAN CAT GAME, WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Okay!

So I was searching the Google Play Store earlier.

I do that every day to check new apps available for me to DEVOUR.

And this one caught my eye!

I might post a few let's plays on it if you're lucky!

Apparently Nyan Cat has this enemy called Tac Nayn, which is... Apparently a waffle instead of a pop tart.

Personally, I think that actually SAYS something.

I mean, waffles are basically FLAVORLESS.

While pop tarts are deliciously yummy!!!!!!!

So I can understand the whole waffle thing.

So yeah, um... The music is stuck in my head already, UGGHHHHHHHH!

I guess that's because I've been playing it for the last HOUR or so.

So that's pretty understandable.

But the weird part is...

The MUSIC does the yum-ing and NOT Nyan Cat.

But that's probably because Nyan Cat is just a strip of 1s and 0s.

And music is instrumentally real.

So yeah, I understand that as well.

HOW AM I GETTING ALL THIS?!?!?!!?!?

This game is supposed to be for people who just DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT FOR SOME REASON I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

I'M A BIGGER NYAN CAT FAN THAN I THINK...

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment