Monday, October 31, 2016

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLOWEEN IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, sorry. I'm just so happy it's finally over.

I actually HATE Halloween.

Not to mention the scary MOVING stuff they put in stores.

GIVES ME THE BAHEEBIE JEEBIES!!!!!!!

That aside, it's not really the godliest thing in the world.

So this really has a lot to do with religion.

But on the bright side, none of us will have to deal with Halloween anymore!!!!

We're home free for the rest of the year, I think.

Christmas isn't so bad, and Thanksgiving is completely fine.

So, a-okay!

I guess I'm not one to deny Christmas, because I love getting presents XD!

But, to be honest, I don't really WANT anything at the moment.

Weird, right?

Oh WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH.

I want My Little Pony Equestria Girls Minis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially Rainbow Dash.

HEY SHE'S BEST PONY YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH AH AH, I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!

AHEM, HEM. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT, THANK YOU!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment