Myth smiled as she took her bunny pajamas off (pun intended). She squirmed into a t-shirt with a huge sparkly heart on it and skipped downstairs. Spring was there, as usual, talking to Pinky.
"Hey guys! Where's Sonic?" Myth said cheerfully.
"He's just doing his own thing. You know how he is. Sporty. Unpredictable. He's--" Spring said, but was interrupted.
"He's HANDSOME, that's what he is!" Myth interjected.
"If you think he's so handsome, why not call on the LOVE doctor." Pinky said sarcastically.
"I've already thought of that." Myth said.
"Of course, she already knows one." Spring groaned.
The doorbell suddenly rang.
"SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!" Myth shrieked, clapping her paws together.
"Aaaaaaaaaand here we go." Spring complained.
Myth opened the door to see a specific cat with a pop-tart body and a rainbow trail.
"NYAN CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Myth shrieked happily.
"Oh gosh. OH GOSH!!!! IT WON'T STOP!!!!" Spring complained.
Pinky patted Spring on the back.
"I feel ya, sister. She's my MOM, what do you think she DOES with me all day?" Pinky said.
"I'm so happy I could be here. I heard you needed me and stopped yum-ing to take a look." Nyan Cat said, stepping inside.
"Yeah, smash any windows lately?" Myth said, nodding.
"Of course! My yum-ing and annoyance destroys almost every window in existence!" Nyan Cat said.
"It destroys every EAR DRUM in existence, too." Pinky added.
"Ah, yes. Those too." Nyan Cat said, nodding.
"So, I have a... BOY problem." Myth said, blushing.
"EEEEE!!!! Now, FINALLY to the goods!" Nyan Cat squealed.
"You call this GOOD? No wonder you're inside a pop-tart, pooping rainbows." Spring groaned.
"Eh heh! Yeah. So, I like this guy called Sonic." Myth said.
"Ooh! He sounds your type." Nyan Cat said.
Suddenly, the door creaked open.
"Gasp! He's here!" Myth whisper-shouted.
"Make your move!" Nyan Cat whispered back, pushing Myth towards the door.
"WHAT?! No!" Myth whisper-shouted.
"I thought you liked him!" Nyan Cat whispered.
"I do, but--" Myth started, but was interrupted.
"Hey, Myth! Just got back from a long competition at the skate park. You wouldn't believe what some of that was get up to." Sonic said, taking off his roller skates.
"Um, yep! And I invited a friend over! Meet Nyan Cat!" Myth said, pulling Nyan Cat in front of her.
"You mean the pink pop-tart annoyance that poops rainbows?" Sonic said, tilting his head.
"NAILED IT!" Pinky called out.
"Yeah! That's me!" Nyan Cat said happily.
"Well, I certainly can't think of the biggest annoyance in this room..." Sonic muttered.
"What did he say?" Nyan Cat asked, turning to Myth.
"Something about the biggest annoyance in this room." Myth replied.
"Well, I bet you he said me." Nyan Cat said.
"Nuh uh! I think he said me, and I can guarantee you that!" Myth said, shaking her head.
"Oh boy..." Sonic mumbled.
"ANNOYANCE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pinky shrieked.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUM POW OWIE EE-YOW SPROING SMASH CRINKLE BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 hours later...
And then it went all over again and again.
Until they all got tired.
Of annoyance.
And brain-melt.
Mostly annoyance.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment