Friday, October 28, 2016

OH MY GOSH YES! YES!!!! HAHAAAA YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

OMG BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!! OF MY LIFE!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

VICTORY, PEOPLE!!!!!!! VICTORYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, *pant* I'm calm.

I HAVE IT YAY!!!!!!

Mommy actually BOUGHT Minecraft Pocket Edition for me!!!!!!!!!!

The picture above was taken on webcam, I took out my face and everything else except for the photo itself.

That's actually a picture of my skin and world so far!

The dog with the white collar is Wilda, my cute little wild dog!

The dog with the pink collar is Cupcake, the dog from Stampy and Bella!

It's kinda blurry, but the dog with the brown collar (if you can see it) is Cookie! He's also from Stampy and Bella!

Behind me is the Princess Pony Stables, where my three horses and donkey reside.

My donkey is named Hannah, you can kinda see her tied to a leash in the photo.

Way back in the distance, the blurry black cat, is Taylor Swift... Don't judge me...

SHAKE IT OFF!!! OH SHAKE IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... back to more important things...

The white and gray cat is Star, and she goes way back to Multicraft Free Miner.

That's the reeeeaaaaaaally bad free version of Minecraft...

Too many ads... *shiver*!

She's not in the photo, but I also have an orange cat named Tabby.

I was GONNA call her Stampy, but...

WAIT A MINUTE I SHOULD GET ANOTHER ORANGE CAT AND DO THAT!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!!

THAT'D BE SO COOL!!!!!

So yeah! You can tell I'm a huge fan of Stampy.

So, my three horses are identified by their armor.

Leather: Evie, my second horse

Diamond: Graymount, my very first horse

Gold: Lolly, the descendant of Evie and Graymount

So yeah!

Those are my horses!

I've been busy doing all the things I can.

I made a beacon, and protected it by redstone tripwires. I don't want it gone by morning!

There are three dispensers, all of them having enchanted attack-damage arrows.

Bye bye, robbers!!!!

XD!!!!!!

I'm also building a show-jumping arena for the ponies, so that I won't just be exploring when I'm riding them- I'll be RACING!!!

I built a private beach.

Wilda and Star seem to really like it, Wilda was jumping up and down in the water and shaking her fur and Star was paddling along with me.

The anvil in the picture is only temporary, I'm just using it to name stuff.

I've turned most of the items into ice cream...

Hey! You can't blame me!

I'm NEVER getting bored AGAIN!!!

BEST APP EVER!!!!!!

Toodaloo!!!!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment