Hey guys, before I start I want to say... OWIE!!!!!!!! My fingers hurt so much right now! I JUST got finished making the cover, and BOI was it hard. I had to outline and color the hair and clothing from scratch to get the result I wanted, and it was really painful for my fingers. Okay, you're probably all saying I should get to the chapter. Okay, then let's get to it!!! :D!!!
Amy slammed her locker closed and flung her backpack over her back. She didn't want to be late for... well, a break. Then again, you can't really be late for a break. It just... HAPPENS. But this break was a special type of break. This time of day everyone would be at their lockers chatting, while six BFFs would use their magical powers in secret.
Amy was one of the six powerful wonders. No, I don't JUST mean she's a delight, she was one of the six people mentioned in the old legend:
When all is fond
Of the normal way
Six friends will unite
To throw the evil away.
Crazy legend, I know. I mean, you just can't throw evil in the trash. But it has to be done.
Amy opened the door to the empty classroom which was now filled with her friends.
Cinnamon-Kiwi was making fruit grow in the little plant pots around the room.
Lolli was making candy corn appear and disappear... right into her mouth.
Lilac was making a very elegant dress.
Casta had invited a few furry friends to join the party.
Bertha was making the plants in the room grow taller and taller.
"Okay everyone! I'm here!" Amy announced, throwing her backpack on the floor.
The other five girls instantaneously came to the table in the middle of the room and sat down. Amy sat down as well.
"So we've all been looking for ways to make life better on this planet, right?" Amy asked.
"Positively. It's been my top priority since I was sent here." Lilac said.
"MY top priority is candy! Mmm, froooooosting...." Lolli said, licking her lips.
"Well, we should take it a teeny step further." Amy said.
"What should we do?" Bertha asked.
"We should spend more time with the people here, make some new friends." Amy suggested.
"Well, the problem is that we can't show our powers unless we absolutely have to." Casta said.
"And YOU have a better plan?" Amy assumed.
Casta stayed quiet. She didn't have anything better than that.
"Then it's settled. We'll make new friends and make this world a better place!" Lilac declared.
All the girls high-fived.
Sorry for the shortness!
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment