Hey guys! Welcome to Jamaa Legends! I shouldn't jibber-jabber and go straight to the story, but this is so exciting! I've been meaning to write this for like, EVER! I hope you enjoy this perspective, detailed Jammer story as much as I enjoy writing it! Enjoy!
Dusty clouds hung above the canyons. The blue sky slightly shone in. It was like moonlight in the daytime. Most of it was dark. Rotten water and dead plants, the scent and sight of the Phantoms was definitely near.
An eagle cawed above the horizon, flapping his natural-born wings majestically. Yet, nothing seemed right. The feeling passed from animal to animal. Everyone knew the Phantoms were coming. Way far from Jamaa, the land of the Phantoms lie. A Phantom factory having an eerie glow in the distance, and everything was rotten and bitter. Of course, the Phantoms would have to come in contact with the Jammers if they were to ever succeed in their plan to take over Jamaa once and for all.
That's where the Phantom King would come in.
Ferocious and fearless, the big Squidward would stop at nothing to get his tentacles on the animals of Jamaa.
"How are we going to retrieve the heartstones? The Alphas are almost invincible with those Alpha crystals." A Phantom said to the Phantom King.
"I say we get our hands on a battle with the Alphas. When they try to go against us, BAM! I slam and crush those little puny gems." The Phantom King said, laughing menacingly.
"How will we do that, sir?" The Phantom asked.
"I just told you. Now if you'll excuse me. I have a battle to plan." The Phantom King said.
Sometimes Phantoms can be so scary, even in their most harmless words.
...
"Did you feel that cold wind this morning?" Snow Leopard asked Bunny.
"Yeah, it gave me chills. Why? Did you want to go to the Forgotten Desert again and try to get a spike?" Bunny said, shivering.
"No. It just felt weird. Coral Canyons is never like this. Yes, it's a dry DESERT, but it doesn't feel this way all the time." Snow Leopard said, brushing his tail on a cactus.
"I think it helps me climb. No biggie!" Monkey said, swinging down from the trees.
Coral Canyons was becoming more and more dry. The water from the rivers had come to a narrow, and the eagles no longer cawed. There was no blue in the sky, only grey.
"I think we're facing a drought here." Snow Leopard said.
"A drought?! How can that be?!" Bunny gasped.
"I don't know. The water seems to have reached its peak and then come down to a sliver. That's my only proof, though." Snow Leopard explained.
"Well, we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Plus, there's plenty of water in Kimbara Outback! It supplies us with most of the water, even the river in the Temple of Zios! Bunny suggested.
"That's true, but what if something has happened to it?" Snow Leopard said.
"Anyone wanna take a hike?" Monkey suggested.
"Not now, Monkey." Snow Leopard said.
"So what are we going to do then?" Bunny asked.
"We go to Kimbara, then see what's wrong." Snow Leopard said.
"Then let's go!" Monkey said happily.
No comments:
Post a Comment