Snow Leopard, Bunny, and Monkey all walked to Kimbara outback with their best items on.
The river was polluted with Phantom Goop, but was still flowing in perfect harmony with the water.
"How did this happen?!" Bunny shrieked.
"I don't know, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the Phantoms." Snow Leopard said.
"You be wrong, gentlefolks." A voice said from behind them.
The three turned around to see a fox with a hat and feather, with a bow and arrow.
"Who are you?" Snow Leopard asked.
"I be Foxy Hood. I travel this here Outback and know it like the back of me paw!" The fox said, tipping her hat at the others.
"Can you help us, Foxy Hood?" Bunny asked.
"That depends, young one. What do ye need help with?" Foxy Hood said.
"What's happened to all the water in Jamaa?" Snow Leopard asked.
"Well, it be a long tale. It gets bottled up from this here river, and--" Foxy Hood started, but was interrupted.
"I don't mean to be rude, but she meant the Phantom Goop." Bunny interjected.
Foxy Hood looked at the flowing Phantom Goop and then back at the gang. It went on for what seemed like forever.
"...It be the Phantoms, lass." Foxy Hood finally said.
"I knew it!" Snow Leopard said.
"Get together ye animal friends, and then go to the furthest parts of this land. You be faced with the Phantom King himself! Bring ye Alphas, too. Ye need them." Foxy Hood explained.
"Wow, you're a helpful fox." Snow Leopard said, surprised.
"Anyone got nachos on them?" Monkey asked.
They all turned to Bunny, who was snacking on some yummy Mexican treats herself.
Bunny caved in and gave Monkey a nacho.
"NACHO MAMA!" Monkey shrieked and laughed at the same time.
"Oh my goodness gracious me." Snow Leopard said.
"We need to get back, the Alphas don't stay in one place, you know!" Bunny said.
"...I know just the place to look." Snow Leopard said, looking up at the mountains, where the Adventure Base Camp stood.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
\
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment