Thursday, October 13, 2016

Myth and Friends Episode 1 Part 1: The Dark Arises

 
Hey guys and welcome to Myth and Friends! I should probably explain what this is and why I'm doing it. This story is inspired by Animal Jam, which has these cute little bunnies. So I made my own design, got my hands on a background, and decided to start a story on these adorable little bunnies. So, without any hesitation, may the Myth and Friends beginning episode commence!

Once upon a time, in the land of Bunnysville, there was an adorable bunny called Mythical Futurelily, or Myth for short. This bunny knew what she had to do in life, because most others had already shown it to her.

The evil and menacing Darky, a foe to all Butterfly Bunnies, was ruler of Bunnysville. Myth was on Butterfly Island and did not know of this terrible tragedy.

Then there was Spring Bunny, Myth's BFFAE (Best friend forever and ever). With a strong attitude and flowers all where she walked, Spring Bunny didn't have a villain's negotiation.

Together, Myth and Spring set out on the world to save it. And once they heard of the evil Darky, they teamed up. With the power of their friendship, Myth and Spring were able to push Darky back into the darkness she came from. But with glowing red eyes and an evil glare, Darky will seek REVENGE.

...

Myth put a sparkly purple dress into her shopping cart. She was on a shopping spree with Spring Bunny, because there was a 100% off sale at the mall.

"So, we're getting free dresses?" Myth asked, putting an orange tunic into the cart.

"No, silly. I'm not JUST getting dresses. I'm also buying us some lavender sheets and perfume. It's lovely this time of year. Mmm, coconut." Spring said, tossing coconut-scented perfume into the cart.

"Yeah, but if we were not on a sale right now, your wallet would be long gone." Myth said.

"But we ARE on a sale. So yeah! More dresses, more sheets, more perfume." Spring said, picking up some leopard-print jeans.

Myth looked at the other stores across the hall. Nothing really interesting. There was Club Geoz, the never-ending nightclub. There was the Sol Arcade, basically a game-fest only all the time. There was the Pillow Room adoption center at the corner of the room, which never really caught Myth's interest before. But she was desperate to get out of the dress situation. Especially since it was starting to pile up on top of her...

"You know what? You keep shopping. I have to check something out." Myth said, heading towards the adoption center.

The top bell rang as Myth stepped on the welcome mat, which thankfully didn't break down and land on her. It was actually pretty nice. There were pillows spread out across the floor, and children were EVERYWHERE. Each child seemed to be happy and content, except for a magenta bunny with yellow hearts, who was sitting in the corner boredly.

"I wish I had a mom..." The bunny muttered.

Myth could hear her, and felt bad for her.

"I could be your mom if you want." Myth said, stroking the bunny's back.

"You could?" The bunny asked, looking up at Myth.

"I could. And I will." Myth said, nudging the bunny.

"OMIGOSH! AWESOME!!! HI MY NAME'S PINKY PIE WHAT'S YOURS!" The bunny said excitedly. 

"Er... Mythical Futurelily. You can call me Myth if you're not comfortable with Mom." Myth said.

"SUPER DEDUPER AWESOME! SQUEEEEEE!" Pinky squealed.

Myth smiled. She had saved a child from a life of sadness. And that was her place in the world. To save bunnies from the evil Darky.

...

Deep below the surface of the Earth, right in the middle of the crust, stood there the secret headquarters of Darky and the other evil bunnies that made life miserable before.

"Argh! It's just not fair! Why do WE have to be stuck down here in the headquarters when the power of friendship is quickly spreading!" Darky grumbled.

"Maybe you're trying too hard? Or not enough?" One of the evil black bunnies said.

"Too hard?! PFFT! No. Of course not. It was that rotten goody-two-shoes MYTH that kept me down here all these years." Darky said.

"And she's still up there, ya know." Another black bunny said.

"I know that, so we're going to take revenge. It's just how the legend plays. After all, it's destiny that Myth meets Pinky and adopts her, then I come to replace her along with my evil powers to keep that menacing pink ball of fur out of my way." Darky said.

Then, as if on cue, evil laugh from Darky. Don't make me type mwhahaha or something like that because I don't wanna. No really I don't.

To be continued...

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment