Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Adorable Stampy and Bella Drawing!

 
Hey guys! I made this drawing just now. Aw, it's so cute!

To get the result you see for my head, I had to work around a circle. It was tough, but it was certainly worth it.

Stampy I just drew as a smaller cat because he's kind of cuter that way. Plus, it seems weird to have a cat as big as a human. Especially one who eats a lot of cakes... Tight squeeze.

I made the drawing so that it looks like my hair is natural, because I don't want straight, normal hair.

As you can see, I made some sideburns, because I think that looks nice.

At first in the drawing I thought maybe I should draw the head, but I realized that I am no good at doing that. So I decided to work around a circle like I always do.

Hope you enjoy!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment