Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Stampy and Bella Chapter 7: Energy Crystals

 
I arrived at the floating island of the End, and saw a few very tall pillars with feeding crystals at the top, the ones that give the Ender Dragon a quick revive when fighting users. I saw Stampy right beside me, and he looked actually quite terrified. That surprised me, considering he had gone through this many times before.

"Stampy? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've done this before, but not with Hit the Target on my tail." Stampy said.

"Stampy, Hit the Target is still in my world. He's not in the End. I can guarantee you that." I said, rolling my eyes.

"LOOK OUT!!!" Stampy shrieked, pointing behind me.

I whirled around to see a large purple ball of dragon breath heading towards me. I ducked, my hair flinging straight up. Some of it got burnt a little, but I was fine.

"That was close... whew." I said, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Where do you think Cookie and Cupcake are?" Stampy asked.

"I don't know, this place is HUGE!" I said, rubbing my hands together in worry.

Suddenly, I saw Cookie and Cupcake poking out from behind a pillar.

"COOKIE! CUPCAKE! YOU'RE OKAY!!" I shrieked with happiness, running over to them.

That's when I saw an enderman, about to hurt them.

I swooped in and slashed at the tall black creature with all my strength. The enderman fell to the ground, it disappearing in a cloud of dust.

"Niiiice fighting skills, gurl!" Stampy complimented as I picked up Cookie and Cupcake.

"Thanks." I said, stroking Cupcake's head.

I suddenly heard a huge roar from behind me. I whirled around to see the dragon flapping its way towards us.

I took out my diamond sword and slashed at the creature. Almost instantly, a beam connected to the Ender Dragon from the nearby feeding crystal.

"Dangit! It's gaining health!" I said, putting Cookie and Cupcake down.

"We need to shoot the crystals... Otherwise, our attacks won't do any damage to it." Stampy said.

"Yes, but the ones with the iron bars we will have to climb to get. It might make sense to have a plan." I said.

"Since you might be used to piling up, you can get the two with the iron bars. I'll get the ones that are out in the open." Stampy explained.

I nodded and got out a stack of pink wool (I love the block, so I have it on me no matter what the setting). I sprinted to one of the pillars and looked up.

The pillar was at least 30 blocks tall, and it was the tallest of all the pillars. I started placing the soft pink blocks under my feet until I reached the top.

From the top, I could see the entire floating island of the End. I could see an explosion in the distance as Stampy's arrow hit one of the open crystals.

I looked at the crystal next to me. It was a pink gem enveloped in glass, floating over a bedrock podium, and trapped in an iron bar cage.

I mined the iron bars, then paused to look at the crystal for a bit. It was beautiful. Sadly, it did misdeeds, just like the dragon. I swung my sword at it, and it exploded.

The explosion pushed me back, and in a flash, I was dangling by one hand from the edge of the obsidian pillar.

Suddenly, the dragon shot his purple breath venom at me, and I found myself falling...

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment