Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeee!

 
Hey guys! Merry Christmas!!!! I have tons to share with you about what I got.

I got a Minecraft Stop motion kit (which I totally freaked over), in which I made the animation provided below. Go ahead! Watch it!

 
Yeah, that took forever to make. But still totally worth it!!!!

I got Equestria Girls Legend of Everfree, along with the doll collection.

I got Equestria Girls Minis, four of them. They are Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and DJ (short for DJPon3).

I got this adorable Little Live Pet, a pink bird named Poppin' Polly. She's a real gem (I just hope she doesn't repeat bad things, lol)!

I also got tons of LEGO sets, including my favorite of them all, and Sissy's present to me: Elsa's Ice Palace set!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I screamed halfway through the morning. Lol!

Oh, and I got Grumpy Cat :3.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment