I woke up at 6:30 a.m, my usual wake-up time. I quickly logged in to my computer to see what Blogger had for me next. I was taken straight to my blog, but Blogger didn't have a note for me. Maybe it was a dream! Or maybe it had been a prank! Either way, I was going to write the next story on my blog without fail.
I chose the cover for my Myth and Friends story and enlarged it. Then, I started to type in the words. As I typed, the brightness on my computer seemed to go down.
Huh. This had never happened before.
I checked the brightness, and it was all the way up.
I shrugged and continued to write.
Luckily, I could see enough by the end of the chapter (it was kind of a short one). I clicked Publish and waited for it to take me back to my blog.
I realized the Publish button wasn't working after a while. I tried to click save, but that didn't work, either. I tried to X out the page, but it wouldn't let me. My computer was stuck on the page!
Suddenly, the brightness turned all the way up and I was taken to my computer home screen.
I tried clicking on Mozilla Firefox, but for some reason, it wouldn't open.
Well, to be honest, these days they say it isn't safe anyways.
Mozilla is my main browser, but I could deal with Internet Explorer for a while.
I clicked on the Internet Explorer icon, but no sale.
I started to worry. Was my computer broken?! I need it for SCHOOL!!!!!!!
Suddenly, the computer shut down on me. Great. Just great. Now it's broken AND the icons aren't visible.
I slammed my head on the keyboard in frustration. I accidentally typed out 'Launch Portal' with my head. But what harm would that do? It's shut down.
I reached out to check Blogger with my tablet. My tablet turned on for a second, but then shut off. You have GOT to be kidding me. Now my tablet, too?
Suddenly, my computer turned on and worked again. Finally!
But the screen was swirling. It was swirling colors around and around. Then I finally realized what I had done. I had launched a computer portal!
I tried to get out of my chair and scream for help, but it was no use. It was like I was GLUED to the chair! Suddenly, the portal started cracking my whole room. All my books, toys, and electronics started to fall into the portal's colorful void.
I held on to my chair, but it was now floating in midair.
Then I realized that was the end. This was how I was going down. I was going to be eaten by a magical COMPUTER portal. I said my last words:
"DON'T EAT ME, PORTAL!"
But... those WEREN'T my last words. Not yet anyways. Although I was so scared it felt like it.
But really, don't eat me.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment