Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stampy and Bella Chapter 9: All's Well that Ends Well

 
Stampy and I broke the egg with the piston, and it appeared in my inventory.

"That egg IS kinda cool." Stampy admitted.

"Glad you think so." I said, smiling.

We jumped through the portal and got carried back to the Overworld by its stars.

...

I woke up in my bed, at home. I was alone, though. Stampy wasn't there.

My heart started racing. This was not the ending I wanted, to lose my new friend just like that.

Suddenly, I realized my dogs were crowded around me. They were still filling up my small room.

"Dogs... where's Stampy?!" I shrieked softly.

I just WISHED I could see him again...

The Ender Dragon egg was still in my inventory. I sighed. It just wouldn't be the same without Stampy.

I suddenly had an idea. Stampy changed texture packs by just wishing (Quest reference! Luv that series), so maybe it works the same way when I wish for Stampy to be here?

I concentrated for the longest time, but no sale.

I saw a book on my nightstand next to my now half-eaten cake. I opened it. It said:

Dear Bella,

Thank you for the lovely time here. I truly wish I could stay, but I disconnected due to your lack of Xbox Live (Ha ha, very funny). I will connect to the server when I can, and I'll try to get back in to your world. I would say a pun, but it's SNOW time for that!!! Ha! Get it?

Love,

Stampy

I giggled when reading Stampy's snow pun. But then I realized he couldn't return...

Suddenly, the dragon egg started shaking, and blocks went everywhere!

I was about to get a baby dragon.

...

And so the story concludes. Stampy has returned to his world, and all is well! But... did I ever say that Hit the Target was defeated???

To be continued in another book...

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment