Bella stepped back a little, and bumped into somepony.
"OWCH! Whoopsies. This happens ALL the time." Bella groaned, rubbing her forehead.
Bella suddenly realized that she had bumped into Princess Twilight. Maybe she could help Bella with this Princess Shutsit situation (SITuation! LOL!).
"Twilight!!!! There's this new pony in town, and she sold me this necklace!!!" Bella said, her eyes practically glowing with worry.
"Well, it IS pretty unusual to have a necklace without a gem... but that doesn't make them bad, does it?" Twilight said, seeming pretty calm about this whole thing.
"Then, she revealed her name, Princess Shutsit, and now I think we're in danger!" Bella continued.
"Princess Shutsit?" Twilight pondered.
"Yes. P-R-I-N-C-E-S-S. S-H-U-T-S-I-T." Bella spelled out.
"Okay, that's more unusual. But still. Princesses are to spread fairness and joy. I'm sure she's just a tiny bit trained and a little odd." Twilight said.
Bella frowned.
"I'll think about helping you when it's more clear and reasonable." Twilight said, walking away.
...
When Bella got home, she flopped down on her bed, headfirst into the pillow.
"I am NEVER gonna figure this out." Bella groaned.
Suddenly, she realized she was wearing a necklace with NO GEMS WHATSOEVER. How unfashionable.
Bella got up and looked through her nightstand drawer. Let's see... Paper clips, notebooks, pencils... a gem! Finally.
Bella had received this heart-shaped gem from Rainbow Dash, and it somehow connected them together. It was if it was glowing a faint magical pulse.
Bella carefully inserted the pink gem into her newfound necklace.
The gem suddenly started to glow very bright. It was blinding if Bella was to look down. So yes, it was blinding. Not literally, of course...
Once the gem stopped glowing and Bella's vision returned, she saw that the gem perfectly fit into the Lost Element's necklace. How peculiar!
Bella looked onto her back to see if anything had changed, and BOI had it!!!!
On her back spread amazingly beautiful wings. They looked seethrough and made of crystal, as if she were in the Crystal Empire, but not. It actually looked like her new wings were MADE of crystals!
Then it hit Bella.
She was the Lost Element.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
Good chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!,,
ReplyDeleteO TO THE M TO THE G!!!!!!!!!! Hey daddy XD! And thanks!
ReplyDelete