Saturday, April 22, 2017

Club Penguin Island Chapter 2

 
When my breakfast was finished and Jeffery was done watering the side of the tree (with what, you ask? It's disgusting, I promise you), I walked over to The Designer.

The Designer was my ultimate favorite place on the island. It was full of wonderful fabrics and decal stickers, and you could customize your own look. I would always be there making more and more designs to wear for any occasion.

"Man, so many choices! How can I even choose what to make if it's this overwhelming? The possibilities are unlimited!" I said to myself.

I finally decided to choose a simple tank top blueprint, but I would drive the possibilities to the max with it so it wasn't so simple.

I picked up a basket of decal stickers and chose a whole bunch of fabrics.

I used colors that everyone would like, and not just make it pink and girly for girls or anything boyish for boys.

I chose red, because red is an amazing example of a neutral color without being to girly or boyish.

I customized the tank top until I finally finished the design. It was a simple red tank top with a whole lot of party decals on it. It looked wonderful, if I do say so myself.

I picked up my CPI phone (they're pretty new, the island just introduced them) and pressed the "Catalog" icon on the home screen.

A menu popped up that showed the Club Penguin Island catalog. Luckily, my tank top design fit the daily challenge description. I entered it, and it popped up in my submissions tab. Perfect! Now penguins could buy my new design.

I took the tank top off of the mannequin and folded it and placed it in a basket. I wanted it to be safe, since it was the original piece. With such a good design, it'll be flying off the shelves and I'd like to keep the original.

"Come on, Jeffery. It's time to go to the Foodtrekker." I said, getting Jeffery's attention.

Jeffery stood up from where he was sitting and barked, indicating that he was ready to go.

I gave Jeffery a pat on the head and exited The Designer.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment