Sunday, April 30, 2017

Stampy and Bella Episode 24: Communication and Crafting

 
I gathered up the 8 pieces of cobblestone needed to make a furnace and then placed them down on the crafting table. I had made many furnaces in my Minecraft life, so this was pretty easy. Just ask my furnace-filled kitchen.

"Okay, I have a furnace. Let's smelt the iron ore into iron ingots." I said, placing the furnace down next to the crafting table.

Mousie placed the iron ore into the furnace, and it started to smelt (and emit some light, as well).

"And now, the waiting game." I said, sitting down.

"I used to do my crafting while things were smelting, but I don't have anything to craft." Stampy said.

"I'm way busier than that. Mittens always gets out of his room to cause some mischief. Always getting into trouble, silly little snow golem. When I'm smelting something, it's always a good idea to check the throne room for any graffiti." Princess Amy said.

"I don't smelt that much, unless I'm building the locker room and showers in my waterpark. Man, the iron required to make all those iron blocks is INSANE." Squid Nugget said.

"Me and Squaishey both use our furnaces to make food, like baked potatoes, cake, pumpkin pie, and meat. Of course, we don't make meat that often when Amy is around. She's a vegetarian." Mousie said.

"Well, I use my furnaces to make lots of food for my pets. Taylor Swift likes her fish cooked, Star likes salmon, and Tabby likes normal raw fish. And of course, there's the doggies, all of them wanting some sort of meat. They're starting to crave cooked rabbit now as well, but I'm against it." I said.

"You really love your pets, don't you?" Squaishey said.

"Yeah, I do. I mean, they're pretty much everything I have in my world. I have more than my doggies and kitties, as well. I have Hannah, my donkey, and I have my horses. Chessnut is a long story. I was young when I named her so I accidentally name tagged her with a spelling mistake. There's Graymount, a strong, fearless steed, who wants an agility course to match his strength. There's also Lolly, Graymount's foal, who loves to eat hay blocks." I explained.

"Don't worry, we're gonna do everything we can to get you back to them." Princess Amy said.

"Yeah, this situation is a lot more dire than the Fishie Flushie shortage I have at my waterpark. Fishie Flushies are like, fish plushies sold exclusively at my waterpark." Squid Nugget said.

Suddenly, the fire in the furnace died down. The iron was completely smelted.

I took the iron out of the furnace. It was SO HOT.

"OW! HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!" I shrieked, throwing the iron ingot in the air like it was on fire.

Luckily, Stampy caught the iron ingot before it hit the ground.

"Sorry, I don't make anything made of things you smelt. I don't have any armor back at home, that's why I'm kind of defenseless." I said, picking up the iron and putting it on the crafting table.

"But you have a lot of cool weapons! You're not completely defenseless." Mousie said.

"Trust me, it can get pretty hectic in my world, and when it does... having cool weapons doesn't matter." I said.

I sighed, then placed the diamond on the crafting table.

The crafting table started to shake along with the diamond and iron ingot on top of it.

"C'mon... c'mon..." I said.

Were the ingredients getting.............. unstable?!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment