I fell flat on my face. Great. The worst way to fall. On your face. Yep. Perfect.
"Stampy, where are you? I can't see anything. STAMPS????" I called out.
The room was dark and very echoey. I could only hear the echo of my own voice for a while. I got worried, and my heart started beating fast and loudly.
"Heeeeere!" I heard Stampy's voice say.
"DON'T. SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!" I yelled.
Stampy burst out in laughter. Apparently he loved scaring me for funsies. At least it doesn't hurt my heart too much. Otherwise I would prohibit it just like I prohibited killing bunnies.
"Where even are we? Last thing I remember was us falling down some sand with you, and the next thing I know, I'm suddenly being pranked!" I said.
"Uhhhhhh... I don't know." Stampy said.
Suddenly, the lights came on. We were in a different obsidian chamber than before, but the first thing me and Stampy noticed was a bunny looking down on us from above.
"UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does this bunny have to be so HOSTILE!!!! WHY!!!!!!" I screamed.
"Hang on. Hangonhangonhangon. That... isn't the Killer Bunny." Stampy said.
I looked closer at the bunny and saw that it was a baby and was brown with white markings, with adorable dark brown eyes.
"Awwwww, it's so cuuuuute!" I squealed.
"Don't... squeal!!! I'll get in reaaaal trouble if someone hears me." The bunny said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"The Killer Bunny is my evil sister. Our family is from the arctic biome, so we all have a bit of white on us. The Killer Bunny is the only one in our family with horizontal red eyes. The only hostile mob in our family. So those of us that are passive decided to help out anyone that she catches." The baby bunny explained.
"Well... um... thank you!" I said.
The baby bunny nodded and placed ladders down all the way down to the bottom of the chamber.
Stampy and I climbed up the ladder to the top where the bunny was.
"I like you, you smell like cake." Stampy said, sniffing the bunny.
I rolled my eyes and picked up the baby bunny.
"What's your name, little bunny?" I asked, stroking the bunny's furry soft head.
"Um, well, I'm kind of a newborn. My parents bred just a couple hours ago. They wanted to see if I could help them out." The bunny said.
"Oh, I would think you would have a name by now." I said, snuggling the bunny.
"You know, my parents would be really proud of me if I found an owner to have me as a pet." The baby bunny said.
"They would?" I asked, now curious.
"Yeah! We're a family of bunny pets. My parent's wouldn't mind if I found an owner." The bunny said.
"Hmm... Stampy, you okay with this bunny being in the house? Promise not to make her into rabbit stew?" I asked, turning to Stampy.
"Okaaayyy, but can you make me a bowl of it out of some bunny you're not emotionally attached to?" Stampy said.
"No, Stampy. I'm way too attached to all bunnies. No exceptions, Stamps." I said, shaking my head.
"Hmm... Lemme think." Stampy said.
When I wasn't looking, Stampy turned around, shot a bunny with his bow and arrow, picked up the raw rabbit, then turned back around.
"Sure." Stampy said.
"Great! I think I'm going to call you Cottontail." I said, petting my new pet.
"Cottontail! I like it!" The bunny said, smiling.
"Come on, Stampy. Let's go home." I said to Stampy.
P.S THIS STORY IS NOT OVER!!!!!!!!!
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment