Monday, April 24, 2017

Club Penguin Island Chapter 7

 
"Maybe you should take Bonbon for a walk. There are more chances she'll find gold when she's walking around." Aunt Arctic suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I said, putting Bonbon on a leash.

I took Bonbon for a walk, and after a few hours, I had eight pieces of gold. Bonbon was really helpful.

"All right, Bonbon. I need you to cough up two more pieces of gold for me, okay?" I said as Bonbon gave me the eighth piece of gold.

Bonbon nodded and raced around the Welcome Plaza.

"Crazy bunny puffle on the loose!" I shrieked, running after Bonbon.

Bonbon suddenly came to a halt in front of the lighthouse. I bumped into Bonbon and landed on my bum behind her.

"Did you find something?" I asked Bonbon, standing up.

Bonbon nodded and dug a hole in the ground. There lay a few shiny coins, but no gold.

"Not coins, silly. Can you please find the gold and not mess around?" I sighed, facepalming myself.

Bonbon pushed open the door to the lighthouse-- all by HERSELF-- and walked inside.

"Am I going to follow her?........ Yeah, I'm gonna follow her." I said, following Bonbon.

Bonbon led me up the stairs of the lighthouse and onto the balcony. I could see the entire island from here. I could see Coconut Cove, the Sea Caves, the Pet Shop, the Foodtrekker... everything!

"Did you find gold up here?" I asked, looking around.

Bonbon nodded and dug a hole right into the lighthouse. Hopefully I wouldn't have to pay for the mess Bonbon was making.

Inside of the lighthouse balcony was a shiny piece of gold! Our ninth piece!

"Yes! You found one! Okay. Now we need one more to get the golden puffle. Track it down, girl!" I said.

Bonbon ignored me and jumped onto the jet pack launch pad.

"No time for a game of Jet Pack Adventure, we have to go!!!" I said, getting annoyed.

Bonbon jumped up and down on the launch pad, making little bunny squeak noises loudly.

"Okay, okay, fine. We'll go for a jet pack ride. So long as where you're leading us to has the last piece of gold." I said, equipping myself with a jet pack and giving Bonbon a mini puffle jet pack as well.

Bonbon launched off the launch pad, her jet pack lifting her into the sky. I flew after her, curious to see where she was leading me to.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment