Sunday, April 23, 2017

Club Penguin Island Chapter 5

 
"Three HOURS ago?!?!? That's enough time for Herbert to come up with an evil plan to take over the island YET AGAIN for the about a THOUSANDTH time, and we don't have anything to defend ourselves with!" I said, pacing around.

"We could try finding the golden and rainbow puffle..." The blue penguin suggested.

"Oh, COME ON. The odds in favor of us finding a golden puffle are like, 1 to 100,000,000!!!!" The white penguin said, shaking her head.

"What... IS... A... GOLDEN... PUFFLE?!?!?!" I yelled.

"She doesn't know the legend? After having nine puffles, she doesn't know?" Rookie asked.

"I never told her. I told everyone else, but I didn't want to get her hopes up." Aunt Arctic said.

"Why didn't you tell me this... legend... thingy-ma-bob?" I asked.

"Because everyone was disappointed when they didn't find one. They searched and searched, but still no luck. They simply couldn't find enough gold to summon the golden puffle." Aunt Arctic said.

"I could've dealt with the disappointment. Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked.

"You are very passionate and loving to your puffles. You do everything you can to make them happy. To have another one would make you so happy and so excited, but to find out you weren't going to get one in the first place is just something sad to watch." Aunt Arctic explained.

"Well, tell me this legend. I want to know what you've been hiding from me all these years." I said.

"The legend of the golden puffle is an extraordinary one. A penguin must give their favorite puffle a Golden-O-Berry, and then the puffle would be able to dig up gold. Once the penguin has enough gold, they must put the gold in a special jackhammer. Only then will the golden puffle magically appear." Aunt Arctic said.

"Whoa... I would love a puffle like that. It sounds so... majestic." I said, smiling.

"And, there's a bonus." Rookie chimed in.

"Bonus? There's a bonus?" I asked.

"Yes, like Rookie said, there is a bonus. Once you have obtained the golden puffle, you can take it to the Puffle Hotel, and care for it. Once the golden puffle is all pampered, you will be able to launch out of a rainbow cannon into the skies. Somewhere up there, a land full of rainbows and clouds await, and its citizens are the even more majestic rainbow puffles." Aunt Arctic explained.

"Then I say we go after these puffles! But how would these puffles help us, exactly?" I said.

"The golden puffle and the rainbow puffle breeds are good friends. If you bring them together, they could team up against Herbert, and possibly scare him off." Aunt Arctic said.

"Then let's go after them! We won't be able to find these puffles and stop Herbert if we're just standing here!" I said.

"See, this is why I didn't tell you!" Aunt Arctic sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"You'll get too excited about it, too determined. I just don't want to see you sad, that's all." Aunt Arctic said.

"I won't be upset. Because I will find them. I will find those puffles and I will stop Herbert. Whether you guys join me is up to you." I said.

The blue penguin stepped forward.

"Well, if anyone's going to go on this quest for the second time in her life, it's me." The blue penguin said.

"See? That's the attitude we need!" I said.

"I'm Diana, by the way." The blue penguin said.

"Well, here goes nothing." The white penguin said, stepping forward as well.

"You're joining me too?" I asked.

"Yep, and my name's Mary, in case you were curious." The white penguin said, nodding.

"Well, if you're going to be upset, might as well not be upset alone." Aunt Arctic said.

"You know I'm in. I have to be in! If I wasn't in, I would never forgive myself for pressing that... STUPID... BUTTON..." Rookie said.

"Then let's feed my puffle a Golden-O-Berry! I'll grab Bonbon and I'll be right back!" I said.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment