I was on the way to town with my dogs Cookie and Cupcake following behind me. It was a nice, sunny, peaceful day in my world, and everything was pink and pretty.
I walked to the Ice Cream Parlour and ordered a vanilla milkshake with whipped cream and sprinkles.
"And don't forget the dogs! Cookie will have the Cookies n' Cream milkshake, and Cupcake will have a Blizzard." I said, taking a sip of the delicious frozen treat.
The villager behind the counter set the two milkshakes down on the counter.
"Thank you!" I said, handing the villager some gold nuggets (which in my world are classified as money).
I walked out the door and headed to the school playground.
"C'mon, Cookie and Cupcake! Let's play!" I said, opening the fence gate.
Cookie and Cupcake ran inside, barking. They were prancing around each other, happily playing around.
"You guys stay here while I go to my house to get some porkchops. You guys have been so good, you deserve it." I said, racing off.
I arrived at my pink castle home and went up the stairs to my bedroom.
"Stampy, you in here?" I asked, calling for my orange cat friend.
"NO! I WASN'T EATING THE CAKE SET ON YOUR TABLE! I PROMISE!!!!" Stampy shrieked.
I giggled and opened a chest. Inside were a few porkchops, some steak, and... RAW RABBIT!!!!
"STAMPY!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, pulling the raw rabbit out of the chest.
"You weren't here, so I... um... decided to kill a bunny when you weren't looking." Stampy said.
"Do you know how much this upsets me?! That you would kill a... plastic bunny?" I said, noticing that the raw rabbit was plastic.
"GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Stampy shouted, rolling on the floor in laughter.
I rolled my eyes. Stampy would always pull a prank on me. To be honest, I should have expected this.
"You're so lucky I'm so forgiving." I said, shaking my head and throwing the plastic raw rabbit into the chest again.
"It's not like anything terribly BAD happened. Besides, I was in the mood for a mushroom stew, not a rabbit stew." Stampy said.
"Mushrooms aren't edible in Minecraft." I said, eager to start up the stupid argument again.
"THEY ARE EDIBLE!!!! YOU JUST NEED TO PUT THEM IN A STEW!!! It's like saying sugar isn't edible!!! It is, you just need to put it in a cake first!!!!" Stampy shouted.
"But the food you're eating isn't a Mushroom. It's a Mushroom Stew. The item's transformed to MAKE something you can eat." I said.
"YOU DON'T TRANSFORM IT!!! YOU'RE JUST COMBINING INGREDIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Stampy exclaimed.
"Stampy... you realize that I'm joking and that I completely agree with you on mushrooms being edible." I said, giggling.
"Oh. WELL. WELL WELL WELL I NEVER." Stampy said, blushing.
I burst into laughter. Looks like Stampy's getting a taste of his own medicine.
I handed Stampy a bowl of mushroom stew.
"Here, you can get your hunger up before bed. We have a fun day planned for tomorrow." I said.
"Sounds great! I can't wait to just relax after we got away from that Killer Bunny." Stampy said, crawling onto my bed.
"Oh nononononononono. You sleep in your pet bed. You're gonna get cat hair everywhere!" I said, putting Stampy on his pet bed.
"Come on, pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee?" Stampy pleaded.
I sighed then let Stampy come up on my bed with me.
"Sleep tight, Stamps." I said as Stampy curled up next to me and started purring.
I turned off my redstone lamp with a lever.
I looked up at my sunroof. The stars looked so beautiful in the indigo night sky. It was so pretty.
I wasn't worried about Cookie and Cupcake, because they were very serious when it came to curfew. They would be fine.
I got under my red wool covers and closed my eyes to sleep. Tomorrow would be another fun day.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment