Saturday, April 8, 2017

Stampy and Bella Episode 14: The Trap

 
Stampy and I raced along the obsidian flooring to try and find the Killer Bunny. That bunny thought I would go by my no-killing-bunnies policy when it was trying to kill ME? Yeah. Don't think so.

"Move quicker, Stampy! Bunnies are very fast. They only stop to the smell of carrots." I said.

"But didn't you have carrots before? Didn't you have some in your inventory?" Stampy asked.

"Oh, yeah! We can draw the Killer Bunny near with carrots!" I said, pulling out a carrot.

I heard some boingy-hoppy noises coming from a different part of the hallway. Around the corner, out poked the Killer Bunny.

"It's over, hopsalot." I said, taking out my diamond sword.

"What are you going to do, have a hissy kitty cat coming after me while you swing that toy sword of yours? Ooooo, I'm soooo scared." The Killer Bunny said sarcastically.

"All right, I've had just about enough of this bunny. IT'S ON, COTTONTAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Stampy hissed, leaping at the Killer Bunny.

"This won't end well..." I said, covering my eyes with my hands.

The Killer Bunny stepped to the side, and let Stampy, who was going waaaay too fast, hit into the wall.

"Mmm... yes, president... I'd be more than happy to watch the cakes..." Stampy muttered.

"Looks like someone crashed into the waaaaall...!" The Killer Bunny said, whistling all innocent-like. 

I picked Stampy up and shook him out of his daze.

"HUH! WHAT! I DIDN'T EAT THEM! I SWEAR! THE CAKES JUST WANTED TO GO IN MY MOUTH!!!!" Stampy screamed when he woke.

Stampy noticed that I woke him up and that he was in a daze.

"Wow. I actually TASTED the cakes." Stampy said.

I put Stampy down next to me and gave him his iron sword.

"Like I said. It's over. You don't have anywhere to run." I said, keeping my diamond sword ready for combat.

Suddenly, the ground fell from beneath me and Stampy!!! We were standing on sand the entire time!!! We had fallen for a trap!!!!!!!!!!!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment