Princess Amy led us to her room, in which a lot of dogs were sitting.
"Here is Lexi, Max, Mars, Luna, Lola, Destiny, Romeo, and Boomer." Princess Amy said, introducing each and every one of her dogs to us.
"Wow, what a crowd!" I said, petting the dogs one by one.
"And there's also the cats, too! This is Comet, Saturn, and Star!" Princess Amy said, pointing to the cats sitting at the edge of the room.
"Wow, I named my Siamese cat Star as well! She looks just like this one!" I said, leaning down to pet the cats.
"What a coincidence! Now, do you all want some breakfast? How about a nice... jacket potato? No? How about fishy? I know my cats want some fishy." Princess Amy said, giving the cats some fish.
I giggled. I knew exactly what was coming next.
"Okay, enough prancing around. Who wants some nice... big... juicy... steeeeeeeaaaak?" Princess Amy said, pulling out some steak.
All the dogs started barking in delight at the sight of the steak.
"You sure? You don't want a Lovely Jubbly? No? Okay, you can have steak." Princess Amy said, placing the pieces of steak down in front of the dogs.
"It's really cool hanging out with your pets, and I would LOVE to hang around some more, but we need to talk about this exit portal. Will you help us?" I said.
"Of course I will! And I know just the place where we can get another two pair of hands to help! Well... one pair are wings and the other are hands..." Princess Amy said.
"Oh, that's perfect! Let's go!" I said, bouncing from foot to foot.
...
Princess Amy, Stampy, and I arrived at a nice cozy brick building with a hay roof. It had a chimney coming out of the back of it and on the top of the building was a very nicely-built logo of a pumpkin pie.
"Welcome to Squaishey and Mousie's Pumpkin Pie Shop!" Princess Amy said with delight.
Princess Amy pushed open the oak wood doors of the shop and I could immediately smell delicious scents of pie.
"Mmm, it smells wonderful in here!" I said, breathing in the glorious smell as I walked inside the shop.
Behind glass panes on display were several pumpkin pie, each fresh and delicious-looking (and smelling).
"Squaishey and Mousie work very hard to make delicious pumpkin pie. It was their lifelong dream to open up this shop when Stampy was first here." Princess Amy said.
"Ah, I remember it like it was yesterday." Stampy said, smiling.
"Yes, we all had big dreams back then, and now they're finally starting to become reality." Princess Amy said, smiling.
Suddenly, the birch kitchen doors burst open.
"Be back in a minute, Squaishey! You keep working that oven, girl!" A voice said from the kitchen.
A girl with mouse ears came out of the kitchen, holding boxes of pumpkin pie.
"Hi, Mousie!" Princess Amy said, waving.
"Amy, hi!!!!" The girl shrieked happily.
Mousie took one look at us and instantly gasped.
"Uh oh. Stampy's here. BETTER START THE WORK ON THE CAKES!!!!! HURRY UP SQUAISHEY!!!!!!!!" Mousie shrieked.
"I'm trying, I'm trying! These sweets won't bake any faster!" A voice said from inside the kitchen.
"You guys must be hard at work! You make very nice-looking pies." I said.
"Thank you! We pride ourselves in making the best cakes and pies in the Overworld!" Mousie said, smiling.
"Mousie, you already know Stampy..." Princess Amy said, motioning to Stampy.
"Yep! Hi!" Mousie said, waving to Stampy.
"...And this is Bella, new to the server itself!" Princess Amy finished.
"Oh, hi! I was wondering where you came from!" Mousie said.
"Anyways, they need help to find this world's exit portal and I mentioned that you might be helpful in just a situation." Princess Amy said.
"Well, Squaishey and I would love to help!" Mousie said cheerfully.
"I'm done with the caaaaaakes!" A voice called from inside the kitchen.
A yellow duck came out from the kitchen, and she was wearing a chef hat and carrying a cake.
"Oh, hello there! Didn't expect royalty to drop by this lovely afternoon!" The duck said.
"Squaishey, you know Stampy, right?" Mousie said.
"Oh, yeah I do! Hi Stampy!" The duck said happily.
"And this is Bella. New to the server and everything!" Mousie said.
I waved shyly.
"Hi! Welcome to the Magic Animal Club server!" Squaishey said, waving to me.
"They need help finding an exit portal, Squaishey." Mousie said to Squaishey.
"Oh! Well I know just the place where we can get even MORE help! I know just the slippery tentacles for the job!" Squaishey said, jumping up and down.
"Okay, lead the way!" I said, smiling.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment