We walked into the main hallways, which split into seven different hallways.
"Split up, we'll have more chances of finding Kylo Ren that way." I said.
"Um, shouldn't we come up with a plan first?" Princess Leia suggested.
"Well, yeah. I mean, we shouldn't walk straight in. Got a plan?" I said.
"I say we log in to the Death Star's main computer system, disable the shield system, and start the same chain reaction that destroyed Death Star Uno." Princess Leia suggested.
"Sounds good!" I said, knowing that Death Star Uno meant the original Death Star.
Everyone split up into separate hallways, leaving me to explore the middle one.
Oh boy! Middle is my favorite. It's lucky to me, you know.
I walked down the hallway, seeing nothing so far. No computer systems here.
Suddenly, I heard vrooming and beeping from a door nearby.
R2D2 didn't end up exploring the middle, did he?
I looked through the door's half circle window and saw R2D2. That sneaky little nugget.
"R2D2, what are you DOING in there?!" I whisper-shouted.
Suddenly, I realized that he was standing in front of a hologram computer, pressing on the keys.
"Oh! Perfect! Hey, R2, notify the others." I said once R2D2 noticed me.
I was greeted by beeping and the sound of a walkie talkie.
We're on a roll here.
"Good work, R2." I said, leaving the door to explore the rest of the hall.
Hours of nothing but walking later, I reached the end of a hallway and an air shaft.
Well, no harm in looking.
I used my lightsaber to pry open the shaft, and crawled into the vent.
It was tight. Boy, was it tight. I felt like I was a lemon being squeezed in a juicer. But I kept crawling on my hands and knees.
Suddenly, I heard talking from below me. I was above a filled up room.
I looked through the nearest vent that went downwards and saw none other than...
Hey, we haven't played the guessing game for a bit, let's do that instead 😆!!!
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment