Oh boy. We were in big trouble. Oh well, you don't have a lightsaber for nothing.
I pulled out my lightsaber and turned it on. I whirled around and threateningly held my lightsaber out. Luckily, C3PO was out of the way.
Luckily it was just a Storm Trooper and no one important. I wouldn't have liked to see Kylo Ren face to face for the second time today.
I slashed my lightsaber at the Storm Trooper, and he or she fell to the ground with a thud.
"Whew. Come on, C3PO, we gotta tell Luke that Kylo Ren is after us." I said, jumping out the door and onto the icy ground.
"I very much agree with you." C3PO said, jumping out along with me.
We ran through the snow, heading towards Luke and the group. And by group, I mean Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Han Solo, and R2D2.
"Kylo Ren is after us. I don't know how we got in there, but we did." I explained once we met up.
"We know. That's why we came." Luke said after catching his breath.
"We saw you get captured, and we tried to follow them, but we were pushed back by an army of Storm Troopers." Princess Leia said.
"How do I not remember that?" I asked.
"We don't know. Once we defeated all the Storm Troopers, you were already gone." Luke said.
"So how did C3PO end up with me?" I asked.
"It appears he got there before you woke up and got captured along with you." Princess Leia said.
"Okay, that makes sense. So one minute I'm shameful because I'm so hyped, and the next minute I'm being captured." I defined.
"Seems so." Princess Leia said.
"I just don't understand how Kylo Ren heard of me in the first place. Like, I know he appeared in my house, but that's no reason to go all out like he did." I said.
"You can't really trust anyone with a three-sided lightsaber and a mask and cloak." Luke said, shrugging.
He was right. Other than Darth Vader, most villains have a multiple-sided lightsaber. I know two in particular. And one is definitely Kylo Ren.
"We have to find Kylo Ren." I said.
"What if you get captured again?" Luke asked.
"I won't. Because you're all coming with me!" I said.
For the first time since I had gotten here, I heard a cheer.
And it was coming from my new friends.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment