I turned off my computer and headed to the living room. I opened the greeting room closet and looked inside. There were a couple of board games, dust bunnies, cobwebs, and all that other boring closet stuff.
But there was something peculiar inside of that closet. It was a long black stick. Well, I wouldn't call it stick. Stick isn't peculiar. It isn't very mysterious. I like to use the word "pole".
I picked up the "pole" and held it in my hands. The stick/pole had a bunch of buttons on it.
I pressed the top one, and out of the top of the pole/stick came a huge beam of blue light.
"WHOA!!!!" I yelled uncontrollably.
I waved the now glowing pole/stick with light coming out of it around. It made a huge WHOM sound, just like the lightsabers on Star Wars.
I pressed the button again, and the beam of light came back down into the pole/stick.
There was only one explanation for this mysterious pole/stick that I had found laying in the closet.
I'll give you a hint.
IT'S A LIGHTSABER.
Did you guess it yet?
If you haven't, I'll tell you. It's a lightsaber 😒.
But the question was, how did it get into the CLOSET?!?!?!!?
Doesn't matter. I like it!
Then I realized it was probably my dad's toy lightsaber. I had probably just turned it on and off.
I checked for a battery compartment, but there wasn't any.
I was not about to believe that lightsabers were real.
The only thing that would make me believe that is to see Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Rey, and Kylo Ren in real life along with it.
Hang on, how do I know all the names of the Star Wars characters 😨?!
I looked all around for the compartment, or at least a plastic seam (you know, the kind you find on the edges of your toys? they hold it together, I think). Nowhere to be found.
I heard another WHOM from behind me.
Hang on a minute...
The lightsaber in my hand is off!
Then why...?!
WHOM!
I heard another whom.
Okay. Now I'm worried.
I whirled around to see none other than...
You can just GUESS 😄!!!!
Okay, I'll give you a hint.
IT'S KYLO REN.
Did you guess it yet?
Okay, I'll just tell you!
It's Kylo Ren 😱😱😱😱😱!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment