Monday, January 2, 2017

Star Wars: A New Jedi Chapter 6

 
Luke and I arrived at a room with a huge circular table in the middle. I'm guessing that's a hologram table. What's a hologram table, you ask? A table that shows holograms. The table isn't the hologram, silly.

Amidst all the other people in the room, I looked completely different. With my sparkly, sleeveless purple top with a pink kitty cat on it and my blue jeans, it's a huge difference in comparison to what everyone else was wearing.

To be honest, I looked kind of... average. To me, at least. I don't know how the others took it.

I started biting at my thumb's fingernail. I was nervous because I didn't know how all of this worked. I could end up saying something that sounded really stupid, or I might do something rash.

I laughed nervously when Luke looked over at me.

"You okay?" Luke asked.

"Oh, sure. I'm fine." I lied.

"Then let's get to it." Luke said.

"Sooooooo.... Anyone feel like trying to steal the plans for the Death Star... [breathe]... So that we can destroy it and then live happily ever after after that and... [breathe]... and stuff?" I said quickly yet casually.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I was used to it right about now.

"I'm a crazy person." I muttered, covering my face with my hands.

I was waiting to be greeted to the sounds of "Yeah, you are" and "Maaaaaybe?", but all I heard was silence.

I put my hands down and took a deep breath.

"Hi, I'm Bella. I come from one of the planets in the Milky Way." I said calmly.

Silence.

I sighed. So much for first impressions.

"That's... um... a unique way to greet others..." Luke said, putting his arm around me.

"It's not unique, it's downright weird! If I can't stop Kylo Ren from destroying the Milky Way because I can't keep it under control..." I said, shaking my head.

Everyone looked like they felt sorry for me, but they said nothing.

So much for being a hero.

Suddenly, I heard beeping noises from the other room.

"Beep! Beep! Vrrrr!" They went.

There's only one droid I know of that has said that to me before.

Although I don't know what it means.

I'm not such a Know-It-All after all. I can't even communicate with R2D2 (which C3PO has clearly figured out how to do already).

There's only one way to save my reputation at this point. I excel in only that. Humor.

Although, I think I've run out of jokes right about now.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!





No comments:

Post a Comment