Monday, January 2, 2017

Star Wars: A New Jedi Chapter 4

 
Shivers were suddenly sent down my spine. Oh, forget shivers. CHILLS is the word I would use. Yes, chills, because it lasted longer than shivers.

Forget about the wording. I was in grave danger if this wasn't all fake (which it probably WASN'T fake).

I quickly yanked up my hand in a swinging motion, making Kylo Ren fall to the ground. Why? Because he missed me. Badly.

"I. Am. GOOD!" I said in shock, turning off the lightsaber.

I turned around to see Luke staring at me. Oh, did I do something wrong or something? Was I not supposed to do that?

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I didn't think you would be THIS brave...!" Luke said, continuing to stare at me.

"Heh, I'm not as brave as I look." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Nope. You're MORE brave than you look." Luke said.

"All I did was swing upwards, and with the incoming speed Kylo Ren was using, that motion caused him to fall downwards." I explained.

Luke looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears.

"Was that complicated?" I asked.

"A little, yeah." Luke admitted.

Well, it's official. I am a total crazy person.

"Sorrrrrry." I apologized.

"It's no problem." Luke said, shrugging.

I looked back to the living room window. Damaged. With two droids peeking out of it. More specifically, C3PO and R2D2.

"You can come in. I don't really know what else to say to you two." I said, waving over in their direction.

Of course, R2D2 was the first to step inside. Brave little one, he is. What would you expect? The R2D2 from the movies is always brave, and definitely more brave than C3PO.

"So, why are you here? Are there others? Is there an explanation of why I had a real life LIGHTSABER in my CLOSET?!?!?!" I repeatedly asked, completely freaking out.

"Hey, whoa, WHOA! That's a lot of questions, even for you." Luke said, trying to calm me down.

"Sorry. I'll say it the less... Hyped way. Do you know what's going on?" I said after taking a deep breath.

"I think I do, but it's not something anyone will like." Luke said.

"Are we somewhat in danger?" I asked, knowing exactly what to ask first.

"How did you know?" Luke asked, his eyes now as big as saucers.

"Um, lucky guess. Let's just say I assumed that by your tone." I said, not really wanting to tell him that he's a movie star.

"I can tell by your educated guesses and knowledge of the Milky Way that you're exactly the one we need." Luke said, nodding.

"We? Who's we?" I asked.

"The Rebel Alliance." Luke simply said.

"The... Rebel Alliance... Needs... Me?!?!!??!" I shrieked, almost fainting.

Luke nodded.

"Where do I begin?" I asked, now determined to help.

"Follow me." Luke said, walking off as I followed closely behind.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment