Monday, January 9, 2017

Star Wars: A New Jedi Chapter 14

 
Okay, there have been too many movie and TV show references happening recently. It's been crazy, even for me!

"Come on, we have to get started." I said, leading C3PO out of the room.

"We're just getting started? I thought we were fourteen chapters in!!!" C3PO said.

Oh man. Why didn't I think of that joke before?

"Hey, I'm the one who's supposed to tell the jokes, not you." I said.

No response. Huh. Weird. I could have sworn he was right behind--

WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO!

There were so many woo's and wee's that it thought the the siren going off had to use the bathroom REALLY bad.

It sounded like a fire alarm. But not. There wasn't this lady speaking in all different languages saying to exit the building. Nope. None of that.

Please don't make me recite the whole thing or I'll end up telling you about the 'No Energy Drinks' commercial.

Oh, you wanna hear that?

Sorry, but this isn't a story about reciting fire drills and energy drink commercials 😒.

Anyway...

The siren buzzed loudly, and I covered my ears to avoid becoming DEAF.

Right about now, I was expecting to see--

Oh, well what do you know!

A lot of Storm Troopers. How surprising.

NOT 😒.

Oh wait! Where's C3PO?!

Crud! Lost him!

I pulled out my lightsaber and turned it on. Well, it's not a Major Villain Boss Battle, but it'll do.

I swung my lightsaber in every which direction, and after a while I was standing on top of a pile of Storm Troopers.

I saw C3PO standing innocently behind me.

"Couldn't you have DONE something?!?!" I said.

"There were too many of them. Plus, it appears you had it completely under control." C3PO said.

Forget R2D2. C3PO is one sneaky. Little. Nugget.

"Well, we better get going before we're caught... AGAIN." I said, rolling my eyes.

C3PO nodded.

We ran to try and find the others. There was a chance that Storm Troopers and maybe even Kylo Ren are after us now. The chance was high. It was VERY high.

Okay, enough quoting. This was NOT the time to play around.

I ran out of breath after a few minutes, mostly because I am not used to running at any speed unless I'm totally freaked out. Which I kind of was.

I stopped to catch my breath and then carried on. It made sense that C3PO wasn't running out of breath, because he's a droid. Droids don't feel anything, including tiredness.

"[breathe], shouldn't we stop for a sec? We haven't seen anyone since we were... [breathe]... crowded with Storm Troopers. It's likely that... [breathe]... they were captured." I said, stopping and panting.

"Look at that, your smarty-pants side is showing. You're finally realizing the obvious." C3PO said.

I suddenly realized that C3PO was right. It WAS obvious. No sounds for miles.

"Yeaaaaah. We should go save them. Worst case scenario, destroy Storm Trooper guards until the coast is clear and THEN save them." I said.

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment