We all climbed into the ship. Let's just say it was... Fairly cramped.
We were all crammed into the four-seated cockpit, which was kind of a bad situation since there were 7 of us. 3 seats short.
"Couldn't we have gotten a bigger ship before we left?" I asked, turning to Luke, who was struggling to get some elbow room.
"Now that I think about it, we should've." Luke said, signing.
Whoops. There I go again, adding to everyone's stress.
"Sorrrrrry." I apologized.
In the distance, I could see the nearly-repaired Death Star.
"Oh man! That thing is HUGE!" I exclaimed as soon as I saw it.
"You've never seen the Death Star up close before, right?" Luke asked.
I nodded. What could I do? I couldn't tell them about the movies. That would be too awkward.
"Well, now you have." Luke said.
Achievement: Seeing the Death Star for the first time.
And now for the second achievement that will hopefully be earned: Major Villain Boss Lightsaber Battle.
"That would be a good scene in the next Star Wars movie." I said, writing Major Villain Boss Lightsaber Battle down on a nearby notepad.
"I have no idea what you're talking about." Luke said, staring at me for like the millionth time today.
"I expected that." I said, rolling my eyes.
Good! If they don't know what movies are, then I won't need to explain it to them.
We landed on a launch pad (it's fine, it's probably used for landing too) near some other ships.
"Wow, that's a lot of Imperial droids and Storm Troopers. Should I get my Storm Trooper disguise out?" I said, looking out the window.
"That won't be necessary. We were given lightsabers for a reason." Luke said, taking out his lightsaber.
I like this guy. He's full of action. Like me, only he's way more brave in real life. I'm only brave and full of action in my BRAIN. And I like it that way, thank you very much.
We all hopped out of the ship and got out our lightsabers and blasters (but really, only Luke and I had lightsabers, the rest of us had blasters).
The Storm Troopers immediately noticed us and came for the attack.
"You want a piece of me?!?! Well, here's my FIST!!!!!!" I yelled, swinging my lightsaber around and slashing a LOT of Storm Troopers.
"Yes! That was the PERFECT quip!" Luke said, winking at me.
I winked back and picked up a Storm Trooper.
"SPOILER ALERT! I'm about to SPOIL YO----" I started, but was interrupted.
"Less talking, more fighting!" Princess Leia said as she took out a few more Storm Troopers.
I nodded, and WHOM came from my lightsaber about a million times.
And a couple minutes later, we had finished off the last of the Storm Troopers. And by finished off, I mean completely knocked out. We didn't kill them or anything. That's just brutal.
I kinda didn't know where to go after that. We all tried to catch our breath after getting our fair share of an epic battle sequence.
"Come on, we gotta find Ren." I said after everyone had stopped panting.
Rebels to the rescue!
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment