Hey guys! I'm coming to you with a brand new drawing!
As you can see, it's from my Star Wars story, Star Wars: A New Jedi.
I put myself into my little kitty cat sweater (which isn't used in the cover for the story), but I didn't make myself smiling because most of the time I'm ashamed in the story.
If you're new to this and have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll give you a short summary of the story (with no spoilers of future chapters, sorry)
So basically it's mainly from my point of view, and in this story I'm a Star Wars fan who gets to experience the magic herself.
I meet all the Star Wars characters in the previous chapters, and learning something new from each one of them.
In this story, I get a little weird and crazy at times, going according to my super talkative personality.
My task is to stop Kylo Ren from destroying the Milky Way.
Unfortunately, I can't tell you any more because I'm afraid I might give away the story.
But yeah!
That's the drawing!
And the kitty cat is sooo cute 😊!!!
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment