My eyes slowly opened. My head was hurting, and I didn't know where I was. I shook off the pain and looked around. Huge circular window. Nightstand. Lightsaber on the nightstand. Hang on, my lightsaber!
I picked up my lightsaber and held it close. There was a door to my left. It wasn't even locked, and there were no bars. I wasn't being held prison, that's for sure.
I looked out the window and saw snow. Snow! I was still on Hoth! Thank goodness.
Suddenly, the door creaked open.
I instantaneously turned on my lightsaber and swung it at the door.
Then I realized I was doing that for nothing.
It was C3PO.
"Whoops! Sorry, C3PO. I guess I got a little out of control." I apologized as C3PO entered the room.
"That's quite alright. I can see why they call you a 'crazy person'." C3PO said.
"They don't call me that, it's just a feeling I get when I feel like I've done something incredibly wrong or crazy." I explained.
"I see. Then what shall I call you by?" C3PO asked.
"Bella would be fine." I replied.
C3PO nodded.
"So, where am I? I know I'm still on Hoth, but am I still in the base?" I asked.
"You are in a ship about to take off, miss." C3PO said.
"WHAT?! Wait, what KIND of ship!?" I shrieked.
"...Imperial..." C3PO said awkwardly.
"Oh no no no no! How'd that happen?!" I shrieked.
"I'm afraid it's not in my system memory." C3PO said.
I looked at the color of everything. It was all black and dark grey. Batman would like this.
"We gotta get out of here." I said, hopping out of the very uncomfortable bed.
"I'm afraid that's not an option. Storm Troopers are guarding the halls." C3PO said.
"Since WHEN do SHIPS have HALLS?!" I shrieked.
"Since 1000." C3PO said.
Man, this really is a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
"You're very CALM about this." I said, looking C3PO up and down.
"Should I have a different emotion? I have over 9,000 emotions saved in my hard drive." C3PO said.
"No no, calm is good. We don't need you going all high techie-techie." I said.
Then it hit me.
"How did you get past the Storm Troopers?" I asked.
"I took them out." C3PO said simply.
Seriously? This guy is serious?
"Then WHY did you say they're guarding the halls?!" I yelled.
"Because there are still some left. I only took out the ones that were in my way." C3PO said.
Suddenly, I heard engine noises. We were taking off.
"We're doomed." I said, covering my face with my hands.
"I hardly think we are doomed, I see Luke on his way along with some other friends. They appear to be all equipped and armed." C3PO said, looking out the window.
I suddenly got hopeful.
"WHERE'S THE COCKPIT?!" I yelled.
"In front." C3PO said.
"Thanks." I said sarcastically.
"You're welcome." C3PO replied.
This guy has no idea what's going on.
I pushed open the door and saw a Storm Trooper standing right in front of me.
"Oh boy. Here we go." I sighed.
I turned on my lightsaber and tackled the guy. Literally pinned him down to the floor and WHOM!
All that remained was a broken-down suit.
"I like the look of this plan!" I said, picking up the suit.
"You're going to brutally murder all the Storm Troopers in our path?" C3PO asked.
"No, silly. I was thinking more of undercover. Now I just need a helmet." I said.
A Storm Trooper started heading our way.
Great timing!!!
I jumped at the Storm Trooper and pinned him to the ground. I took off the mask and WHOM!
I put on the mask and sort-of-damaged suit.
"How do I look? Convincing?" I asked C3PO.
"Like a Storm Trooper." C3PO said.
"That's reassuring." I said, nodding.
I turned around to find a LOT of Storm Troopers in front of us.
I gulped.
"Where are you taking this prisoner?" One of the Storm Troopers asked me.
"This is a prisoner?" I asked, immediately thinking about C3PO.
"Yes, where are you taking him?" The Storm Trooper asked again.
"I'm taking him to the... um... to the um... prison." I said stupidly.
They are NEVER gonna buy that. Especially since that's a quote. They've HEARD the quote before. They can't fall for the same quote twice, can they?
"Let 'em through." The Storm Trooper said as the crowd split, letting us pass.
Wow, who knew that my love of quoting would come in handy!
I walked past with C3PO following closely behind me.
We kept walking until we reached the exit door. Luckily, the ship hadn't taken off completely yet, and we were only a couple feet from the ground.
I pushed open the door and motioned for C3PO to follow.
"FREEZE!" I suddenly heard.
I froze in shock.
See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!
Remember, Bella loves you guys!
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment