Monday, September 19, 2016

2016 101-post special!!! Congrats to me :D!

 
Hey guys, today I bring you something VERY special. And it's all about my blog, Bella's Pink Planet!

This. Is. The. 101th. Post. Of. The. Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeedy! So far, in 2016, I've written 101 (including this one) posts! That's a pretty big achievement.

So, I made a little video showing most of the pictures I've made in the year of 2016!

So sit back, relax, press play, and LOVE IT!!! But you don't have to. LOL, that's part of the Randoms map that Stampy toured. Anyway, enjoy the video!


 
And that's the video! Talk about A LOT of pictures! That includes all the story covers, post pictures, drawings, and more! Some drawings couldn't be shown, because most of the time I delete the drawing from my computer when I'm done posting it. It's called, "Saving space for story covers". It's copyright. LOL, I wish!

So you're probably thinking that's it. NO SIREE!

We're going to carry on until I get bored of typing. Which would be now, but seriously though.

Hope you like all the things we've invented and done together! I know I couldn't have started my blog on my own!

A very special thanks to:

Mommy and Daddy! They started up this blog, and they read it every day! So big shout-out to you.

Don't worry, this isn't the end of Bella's Pink Planet.

DON'T THINK IT IS!!!!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment