Wednesday, September 28, 2016

School's Best Heroes Chapter 1: The Secret of Science


Monica opened her locker and got out her books for class.

"Hey Monica! Got a second after school?" Monica's BFFAE (Best friend forever and ever), Willow, said.

"Oh, hey, Willow! Yeah, I got a lot of seconds after school. In fact, the bell should ring--" Monica started, but was interrupted by the ringing of the bell.

"So... Monica?" Willow asked.

"Yeah?" Monica asked.

"Wanna try out a science experiment with me and a few girls in the science lab?" Willow asked.

"Why? It's after school." Monica said.

"Because it's supposed to make you super-popular in school." Willow said, rubbing her hands together.

"REALLY?! Cool! I'm in!" Monica said excitedly.

...

Willow opened the door to the science lab.

"This is Tiffany, Lilian, and Jade, my coworkers." Willow said, pointing to the three girls still hanging around.

"Nice to meet you." Monica said, waving.

"Hi!" Tiffany said.

"We're trying to figure out how to make this plant a test subject. Want to help?" Lilian suggested.

"Sounds fun, but right now, I want to try the super-popular experiment." Monica said.

"Er, super-popular? We don't have anything for that." Jade said, tilting her head and shrugging.

"Give up the act, guys. She's no ordinary friend. She's my BFFAE!" Willow said.

"Act?! What the!" Monica shrieked.

"We put on an act for most people so that no one could get their hands on our special experiment." Willow said.

"Your BFFAE? I thought you only had ONE of those!" Tiffany said, confused.

"I do. She's the one." Willow said.

"In that case, I'm totally for this." Lilian said, smiling.

"You SHOULD be for this. She's our new test subject." Willow said.

"You haven't TESTED this thing yet?!" Monica shrieked.

"Nope. We thought and thought about it, and couldn't afford to have any of US do it." Willow said.

"Just sit back, relax, and let the science do it's duty--test!" Jade said, revealing a chair with that head-bowl thing from salons hanging over it.

Monica sat down and put her arms on the armrest. The armrest locked her arms in place with a thick iron ring.

"Ouch! It's tight! Is this supposed to happen?!" Monica shrieked once it locked in.

"Yes. Of course it is." Lilian said.

Then Lilian turned to the others.

"IS that supposed to happen?!" Lilian whispered.

"I heard that!" Monica yelled.

"Sorry, sorry!" Lilian said, blushing with embarrassment.

The head-bowl-hair-salon thing went over Monica's head and glowed a faint blue color until finally it lifted again.

"So! How do you feel?" Willow asked.

"I don't know... how am I supposed to know what happened?" Monica said, stepping down from the chair.

"Only one way to find out." Jade said, nodding at Tiffany.

Tiffany picked up a pot and smashed it on Monica's head.

"...OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Monica screamed.

"Did that hurt?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, YEAH! You just smashed a POT on my..." Monica said, trailing off.

"What's wrong?" Jade asked.

"...The pain went away!" Monica said in awe.

OOH! YEAH! EPIC CHAPTER, GUYS! Hope you liked it, took me a bit to write!

See you next time on Bella's Pink Planet!

Remember, Bella loves you guys!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment